ch 8 ~ memories

Hello all! I hope you all are having a lovely day so far💜. It's been a while hehehe :P but I hope you like this oneshot!

Credits to people who made the video and took the pictures.

------------------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh," Chaeyoung whispered with a soft gasp. She was lying in bed with her back facing Jaehyun, one of his arms resting on her waist. She stared at her phone while trying not to wake him up.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyun uttered drowsily, as he slowly opened his eyes, squinting in the sunlight of the slightly opened blinds. Chaeyoung turned around to face him.

"Sorry Jaehyun, I didn't mean to wake you up," she apologized, stroking his soft hair, "you can go back to sleep, it's Saturday." He snuggled closer to her and hummed in agreement. Chaeyoung checked the time on her phone, and it read 10:00 am. She turned over to place her phone on the nightstand delicately, trying to make minimal noise when she knocked over a frame on the table. She winced at the sound and looked back at Jaehyun who didn't budge. She sighed in relief, before he softly laughed and opened his eyes as she smiled apologetically.

"You could have just woken me up normally," he responded with an eye smile. She pouted and apologized again when he cut her off with a kiss. She giggled and tried to squirm out of his hold but he kept hugging her firmly. Finally, she gave up but noticed his messy hair, so she started to comb through it. He sighed in contentment.

"You are adorable," he softly whispered with his eyes closed. Chaeyoung laughed and attempted to sit up, but couldn't due to a strong arm holding her down.

"Jaehyunie~ let me get my phone, I want to show you something," she voiced, patting his arm to get him to loosen his grip. He reluctantly removed his arm, and she got both of their phones. She returned to her sleeping position next to him and opened her phone to the camera roll to show him a picture from their second date as a couple.

"Remember this picture? We didn't take any pictures on our first date, so we had to 'recreate' the first date. I can't believe I did that, I must have been so annoying," she rambled with a reminiscent smile. Jaehyun shook his head.

"No, you were not annoying at all, don't worry," he reassured her, "I found it adorable, and I was so honored that I was special enough to take up storage on your phone." He looked at her as he leaned back onto the headboard of the bed. Chaeyoung playfully hit his arm.

"Of course you are special enough to take up storage on my phone. To be honest, I think most of my phone is filled with photos of you and us together," she continued scrolling through her camera roll, as he took out his phone to do the same. He looked through his photos until he found a candid video from a year ago. He tapped her shoulder to get her attention and showed her the video of her in tears from eating a delicious serving of Pad Thai.

"Chaeyoung-ah~ why are you crying?" Jaehyun asked the teary-eyed girl as she savored the taste of the sweet noodles.

"It's so yummy," she sighed in contentment while wiping away a few more stray tears.

"You're so cute," Jaehyun reached out his hand to pinch her cheek, watching as she made a playful annoyed expression in response. She quickly giggled afterward and held out her chopsticks with noodles for him to try as well.

" Here~ you should enjoy some as well," she offered sweetly, the video cutting off with her smiling at the camera.

"Aww, I love that. I can still taste the food," Chaeyoung pretended to wipe away fake tears, while Jaehyun chuckled. Chaeyoung resumed scrolling through her photo library. After a few seconds of comfortable silence, she let out a squeal.