Chapter 1: Revenge Never Hurts Me.

*her vigilante outfit Lower hood, bright neon green radioactive symbol on the back and hood*

*Concept of her mask <like green arrow's mask it has a band that latches in the back>*

I couldn't believe it, the current owner of Luther Corp *who still has to talk to him constantly regarding his incorporation* had taken the last thing my father ever gave me, to do what? Study it make high defense tech for the Mr. President. I then felt the same feeling and heard the same thoughts when I was feeling depressed. I kept having the same thoughts over and over again "if my twin had survived and I hadn't, it wouldn't have disappointed everyone like I do." I sighed and grabbed my outfit *image above* I looked in the mirror as I looked for my signature thing, the crystal necklace... But it was gone he had stolen it. I stuck the mask on and latched it and flipped the hood up. I hadn't used this stuff for a very long time, I swore off my powers, but right then I needed them. Why couldn't I have died?

Quick sum up *Clark destroyed his ship with a Kryptonite key, in the process his parents truck gets caught in the explosion, later only to find out his mother suffered a miscarriage*

17 years before Martha
Clark hadn't come home yet, we were losing the farm and I was still trying to get back to normal after I lost the baby, I was putting the ultrasound pictures away because it was just too painful. I looked at the first one I had, after the Kryptonite particals got into my lungs and then the next one where we were told something strange.

Flash back
I was anxious as the ultrasound took place however something sounded different. Strange. What's strange? I looked at Jonathan who had spoke up and my doctor bit her lip. Your baby has a heart echo, and I heard a very quiet one last time but now it's louder. What does that mean? It means your baby might have a heart issue, all we can do is monitor it a little more carefully. But will it be ok? She smiled and nodded

I all but cried, our baby wasn't ok in the end. Martha- it's not fair, I lost both my babies in one day. Clark will come back. He didn't sound convinced he sighed some. I'm uh, gonna go put the crib out in the barn. I nodded and started crying all over again when he left.

Skip late evening
I woke up with sharp pains spreading through my abdomen, I was told cramping and slight discomfort would probably be normal, but this wasn't small cramps or slight discomfort, it felt like someone was stabing me and tearing the blade through my stomach. I started shaking Jonathan trying to wake him up, and when he finally did wake up it didn't take long to figure out something was wrong. With in five minutes or so we were both in the truck on the way to the ER, however, the truck broke down not even half way there.

Skip random Paramedic

We got a call about a truck break down, however one of the passengers were in extreme amounts of pain in the lower abdomen. I then saw the name. Kent. I muttered and it clicked, the Kent's had been in here a while ago back late spring Early summer from a car wreck, which caused Mrs. Kent to have a miscarriage. So at this point my team going out to the location of the break down prepared for some bizarre post miscarriage hemorrhaging. But that typically happens right after the miscarriage itself. I know that but with these specific people, anything can happen and I mean anything.

Skip Jonathan
I was pacing outside the truck when the ambulance got there, two of the guys got out and were asking questions because they were convinced it was a form of post miscarriage hemorrhaging or something. No that wasn't it. I said and the guy frowned. What do you mean that wasn't it? I opened the truck door where there was an even more shocked Martha holding a screaming baby. Guys, we got new problems!

Martha
So I got checked in the biggest concern was for the baby, they took her to separate room and would only let Jonathan stand outside the room, I was fine, and to stop being paranoid the doctor made sure there wasn't another baby. That's when they went over the visits before the wreck. A heart murmur, so the baby had a heart murmur, and no one thought to check for a twin?!? The doctor snapped to no one and I shook my head. But how did she not die? The wreck- well my guess is, this baby here. He said pointing to an old ultrasound. Was baby A, baby B was probably behind baby A and when the prime twin or baby A died more nutrition source went to her. I frowned some. What? The baby's brother, saved her life. I don't- baby A was a boy. I looked down right as a nurse came back in, the clear bassinet with a still screaming baby in it, and Jonathan was behind them. Everything seems normal, all but one thing. I frowned and she sighed. The baby has an unknown mineral in her blood stream, it doesn't seem to be hurting her but we might have to watch that. I looked up at Jonathan, the same exact thing ran through our head right in that moment.

Skip Clark
I had finally come home and managed to well you know stop being psycho Kryptonian due to red Kryptonite. Dad was in pretty bad shape because of Jor-el. When I got home the farm was about to be lost and, I thought that these two things were the worst/ weirdest thing that could happen, until I heard it I frowned. Baby? I muttered and mom sighed some pinching the bridge of her nose. She walked up stairs and I followed. When I got up there, she was bouncing a newer baby. Mom? She turned and sighed. Right I didn't get a chance to tell you yet. I frowned stepping into the room. This is Dylan, you're baby sister. But I thought- we did too, but apparently the dominant twin that would have killed her, was the one who died. It clicked suddenly I had killed one sibling by accident, and I almost killed my baby sister who was crying really hard. She's been like this since she was born, she cries she stops shortly to be fed and sometimes she falls asleep but otherwise she just cries. I frowned and walked over I ran a finger over Dylan's cheek which started getting the dark haired baby's attention mom frowned some as she looked over at me still in tears but started to calm down, I took her from mom and looked down at her. Hey Dylan. She stopped crying and mom frowned. How did- nevermind I'm taking advantage of this. She said walking away I looked back and down bit my lip some and sighed. I'm so sorry. I muttered.

Slight skip
Mom and dad were sleeping I was trying too but was freaked about the fact the only place that was ever really my home was about to be gone. Right about then I heard crying across the hall I stood and walked in and turned on the light leaning against the door frame some. Seriously? I walked over, putting my hands on the railing and looking at the baby she looked up and started smiling. You just like keeping everyone up don't you? you silly lil bug. I picked her up and sighed sitting down in the rocking chair. Bug... Hmm. I looked down at the half way back to sleep baby. Goodnight Dylabug.

Martha
I walked into the nursery with Jonathan to check on Dylan I frowned some and then put a hand over my mouth some, Clark was asleep in the rocking chair, and Dylan was asleep on him, she nestled her little face into his neck and managed to get ahold of his pajama shirt. Well I guess she'll be ok. I nodded and he walked back to our room, I stepped in quietly and smiled. Goodnight my sweet babies. I muttered before moving Clark's bangs and kissing his forehead lightly and then kissing the top of Dylan's head and walking out.

17 years later
I sighed some as I walked down the hall I had left my window cracked open, I stopped and looked through the slightly open door, both Clark and Lois were asleep I lightly sighed and crept down the stairs. Going out to the barn, I was praying that Clark slept as hard as he used to.