I'm coming home *prt 2*

I walked into Dylan's room, she wasn't there, and the window was open. Panic set it. The same panic I felt when I caused my sister's twin to die, the same panic I felt the first time Dylan got hurt seriously leaving her right arm in a cast, the same panic I felt when her doctor told mom and dad she was autistic and would have so many issues *such as bullies possible therapy and special classes to strive* the same panic I felt when Lois had to have an emergency C-section because there were complications with Lara, the same panic I felt when mom died and I got appointed to raise my sister, the same panic when I got a call saying Dylan was fighting for her life while I was six hours and five minutes away. The panic feeling was, I was helpless to do anything, I couldn't fix it, even if I had my powers I couldn't fix it. I looked over and saw a note stuck to the wall I walked over and grabbed it

Clark
I'm sorry, I tried to push them down, this is the last time I'm using them, I'm leaving and time you find this I'll be flying over the North Atlantic.

He stole the necklace and I got it back, that's why I did it. I'm sorry I disappointed you.

Oh my God. I muttered as I knew what she was doing, she was running from her mistake. LOIS!

Clark year before

I woke up to my phone ringing. Clark, I thought you turned the sound off. Lois muttered half asleep. I promised Dylan I wouldn't. I said answering.

Hello?

Is this Clark Kent?

Yes this is he.

Mr. Kent my name is Madison Wood I'm calling on behalf of your sister.

I was awake now I sat up and Lois who had been laying on me frowned.

What?

Mr. Kent I need to you to come to the Smallville's regional hospital.

Why what happened?!?

Mr. Kent I need you to stay calm.

Look I need to know right now what happened.

Dylan... Your sister's been shot.

My stomach dropped I felt like I was going to throw up.

We have to get her stable before we can take her back to surgery.

Surgery?

The bullet didn't go all the way through.

I'll be there as soon as I can, I'm in Metropolis.

I then remembered the girls had been with her.

Were there two girls with her?

Lois was now very awake and worried.

Yes sir but they're fine. I'm going to level with you, it's not looking good for her, she's lost a lot of blood and she's not stabilizing.

I'll be there. I hung up and looked at Lois. Dylan's been shot.

I woke up to the sun poaring into my window I frowned and sat up. Dylan-oh good your up. M-mom? She smiled. Come on get dressed your father needs help. Father? She smiled more and walked out my jaw was dropped. I got up and ran into the bathroom and closed the door locking it I looked in the mirror and frowned. DYLAN! BREAKFAST! What the hell? I muttered about to cry. I frowned some trying to think of the last thing I remembered but it wasn't coming to me.

Clark
I came running into the hospital that had been the longest six hours of my life. I'm here for Dylan Kent. The nurse at the desk and nodded. Right we spoke on the phone. She stood and walked me back to the room and I saw the small pale little girl in the bed, she had a pair of jeans still on and they kept her in a sports bra I looked over at the nurse. She was so unstable we didn't even attempt to change her. Who called it in? Clark. I looked up and over at Lex and Harris, Harris was in tears as the nurse walked out. Harris-I was the one who called it in, I was over there with her, she made me go outside with the girls I didn't want to leave her, she made me. I nodded some. I called him when she first said someone was in the house. I got in and sat with her. There's something else. Lois walked in with the two girls Lara in her arms and Martha by the hand. She jumped in front of Martha. I looked at Martha and back at Dylan. What happened to the guy? She- I knew what that meant I nodded.