Bio

Name: Holly Lily Potter

Age: 11

DOB: July 31 1980

Nationality: English

Looks: Auburn hair, hazel eyes, slightly pale, thin.

Traits: Timid, introverted, anxious, loving, kind, helpful.

Outfit: Over-sized shirt, pants and worn sneakers.

Relations: James Potter(father, deceased), Lily Potter(mother, deceased), Harry Potter(fraternal twin brother), Petunia Dursley(maternal aunt), Vernon Dursley(maternal uncle), Dudley Dursley(cousin).

History: Holly doesn't know much about her parents. Only that they died in a car crash when she and her twin brother, Harry, are barely a year old. For nearly ten years, they are in the care of their maternal aunt and uncle. However, they are treated so terribly to where Holly feels Harry is the only one she can trust. Holly becomes so timid from the the terrible environment, she flinches when someone even raises their voice or hand. Holly wishes that she and Harry can escape the horrid life and go anywhere that wasn't 4 Privet Drive. Little did Holly know, that day was coming sooner than she expected and with it, an unimaginable adventure and an equal danger.

Ok. I'm going to try this is out. I've recently gotten back into 'Harry Potter'. What brought me back? Several things but the main thing: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. Anyway, there going to be some roughly altered details in this story and some extremely new ones.