Happy End

My Pov

"Let's go, Holly!" Hannah yelled.

"I'm coming!" I said. It was the last day of school and we were all down by the train station packing our things in. Dad, Mum and the rest of our extended family weren't going to be on the train with us. Harry and I were disappointed as we wanted to talk to them on the train, but they explained to us that everyone would be trying to talk to "The Family That Lived", so it was best for them to wait at King's Cross for us.

"Happy to be going home, Holly?" Rolf asked. I smiled. Before, I never wanted the school year to end, as it would have met going back to the Dursleys. But now, I would be going home to my parents.

"Yeah. I am." I said. I handed Noctis and Winter to the baggage handler and got into the train. I walked farther down, trying to find a compartment. As I walked down, I waved to Will and the others. I was going to miss them so much, but they were going to the next phase in their lives. I finally found Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Hey guys."

"Hey Holly." they greeted. Hermione scooted over so I could sit next to her.

"Well, this year was... eventful." Hermione said.

"More like dangerous and adventurous if you ask me." Ron said.

"Well, maybe this will make a story we can look back on and laugh." Harry said.

"I hope so." I said. The ride back home seemed to take forever. As we neared the station, I saw many parents lined up. I couldn't see Mum or Dad though. Although, they might be in disguise. The train soon came to a stop and everyone poured out. All students ran to their families, hugging and kissing them. Will, Merula, Kat and Talbott all went to the Sheehan family. Merula had an aunt that was cruel to her and Talbott was an orphan, so the Sheehan family was there for them. Harry and I got our things and started looking around, but didn't see anyone.

"Where are they?" Harry asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Harry! Holly! Over here!" We looked over and saw Aunt Sarah waving to us. We pushed our trolleys over to where we saw her and saw everyone else. I noticed the two people that didn't look familiar. Malta saw my confusion and spoke.

"It's your parents. They're both just wearing a glamour to keep from being seen." she said. Our parents pulled us both into a big hug.

"Are you Cousin Harry and Holly?" a small voice asked. I saw a small girl hiding behind Sirius and another girl hiding behind Martin.

"Yes." I said. Sirius and Martin coaxed the girls from behind them.

"This is Vega." Sirius said. She had black hair and blue, almost ice blue, eyes.

"And this is Anne." Martin said. She had light brown hair and green eyes.

"Hi Vega. Hi Anne." Harry and I said. Anne shyly waved to us while Vega hugged us.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you! Mummy told me about you, but we were never allowed to visit you." Vega said.

"Well, since we'll all be living in the same house, you'll be able to see them every day." Sarah said. We pushed our trolleys through the barrier and started walking through the station. As we neared the doors, I stupidly remembered just then something Professor Dumbledore had said to me and Harry before we left the school.

"Oh no..." I said, coming to a stop.

"Honey, what is it?" Mum asked.

"I can't believe we forgot. Professor Dumbledore told us he didn't inform the Dursleys about any of this." I said, gesturing toward the adults. "So... they're probably out there..."