Chapter 12

My phones buzzed for the millionth time this week. I haven't talked to Eric since the party, and I didn't feel like talking to him. You might think that I'm over reacting but, to me, it's a big deal that he didn't bother to even LOOK at me. But NOOOO he was all over Elizabeth though. I kind of want to blame Victor a little for bringing her, but Eric should have controlled his little boy senses. I mean you didn't see me throwing myself at a cute guy like that. Well... I know that I kinda danced with a total stranger but.. that's different. That was so I wouldn't have been alone at the table, bored. I checked my phone.

"I'm really sorry! Please forgive me! I only have eyes for you, I swear. I can't take you being mad at me. I need you. I LOVE YOU :( <//////3 " I didn't bother answering back.

"Humph. You didn't need me at the quincenera, you only had eyes for 'her'. And I don't need you telling me you love me, I need you SHOWING me you love me."

My phone started ringing. 'Eric' it read. I sat there a while, just looking at the screen, until finally I gave in.

"Hello?" I said. "Arely please, please, PLEASE forgive me. I swear, this will never happen again. I can't bear you not talking to me. I swear I have no idea what I was thinking at the quincenera. PLEASE! I need you, I have to have you by my side! I freaking love you and I miss you" Eric pleaded me, and I could swear he sounded sincere. I even thought I heard tears. I almost felt like giving in and forgiving him. Almost.

"Oh really? That's nice. Talk to you later, I'm kinda busy." I hung up. I'm not forgiving him that easily. If there is anything I learned from Rosa, is that you make a guy WORK for your attention and your love. Well, I got that from Rosa and my novelas... But it's still good advise. My phone rang again. This time it was Rosa.

"Hey Rosa." I said blankly. "I'm going over in 5 minutes with some ice-cream. Have the spoons ready." said Rosa. I smiled. "And this is why I love you." I said. "It's your favorite kind." She said. I squeaked. "Cookie Dough???"  I asked. "You know it!" She replied. "OK see you in a bit." I said. We hung up. Seriously, I love that girl.  

------------------------- FIVE MINUTES LATER---------------------------

"OMG I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU!" I practically screamed when Rosa walked in. Like literally, just walked in without knocking. But it's OK, she has ICE-CREAM! "I know you do." She smiled and hugged me. I ran to the living room and Rosa went to the kitchen and got the spoons. "Ice-cream!" I whispered when she handed me a spoon. Rosa just laughed at me.

"OK so tell me. How are you?" Rosa asked, taking a big spoonful of ice-cream. I sighed. "I honestly do not know." I said taking some ice-cream "Sad, disappointed, empty. I seriously expected better of him. I didn't think he was the kind of guy that just went after the first pretty girl he saw." I took another spoonful of ice-cream. "Well to be honest, he has never been like this. I have no idea what got into him. Who knows? She might be a witch and gave him a potion that made him act like that." I laughed. "Hope so." Was all I said.

My phone buzzed the rest of the time, so I just ended up turning it off. "Hey so what time do you have to be home?" I asked Rosa. "Umm, like noon tomorrow." She replied smiling. "OMG they let you sleep over?" I asked. "YUP!" She replied. Her parents had never let her sleep over before. Suddenly Rosa's phone rang. She looked at the screen. "Eric." She said. "Answer, just don't say you're with me." I said. Rosa nodded. "What's up?" She said. "No, I'm at home. Why? But its cold. Fine. Bye" She ended the conversation. " What happened?" I asked. "He knew I was with you and he wants us to look outside at your drive-way." She sighed. "What? Why?" I asked, confused. "I have no idea." She replied, getting up. I got up and went to the front door. As I stepped outside, the cold night air hit me. I shivered as I stood in PJ pants and a tank top. Standing outside was Eric, with a bouquet of roses and a banner that said 'PLEASE FORGIVE ME'. He stood with a radio by his side. He bent down and a song came out. Oh my god no...please no. He turned up the radio as the song came on. It was one of those really Mexican songs.He started to sing along as well.   

"Y LLEGASTE TUUUU!!" (and you came along!) Eric sang at the top of his lungs. I stood there covering my mouth, jaw open. I couldn't believe he would do this. "SHUT UP!" One of the neighbors yelled. I started to laugh and so did Rosa. The song ended and he turned off the radio. "Soo-" Eric started but I cut him off. I ran to him and jumped in him arms. He caught me and lifted me. He even spun me around. He put me down and we just stood there, hugging each other. "I love you, and only you." He whispered in my ear. I felt a smile creeping on my lips. I looked at him and crashed my lips on his. Rosa coughed behind us. "Umm Arely, remember, parents.." Her voice trailed. "Oh right." I said. Eric smiled at me. "See you tomorrow, Carino." (carino = sweetheart) I smiled. I just love this guy. Me and Rosa went back inside and went to sleep. Like seriously, I just love him. 

*************Ok i kno its kinda boring, but i needed something to do cuz i was bored so yeah...........****************