Epilogue

9 months later

"Can you pass me the potato salad? I know Perrie likes them near her plate." Zayn said trying to rearrange the whole dinning table all over again. This was already the third time he was doing it, but everyone knew he just wanted things to be perfect.. He was nervous about seeing Perrie again. 9 months were far too long and Zayn fell in love with Perrie, day by day. Finally today is the day his misery ends. She is supposed to arrive in a couple of hours, and he called all of their friends to attend the welcome back dinner. 

During these past months they have been texting and e-mailing each other. Perrie would have called, but she knew that if she heard Zayn's voice, she would be back sooner and her plan for space would have been wasted. Zayn kept her updated on what had happened ever since she left. Olivia gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Elliot, and now she resides with Max, who is her boyfriend. He decided to stop being a paparazzo and is now a food critic.

Leigh and Niall started dating a month after the rest of the girls were back from the trip. They talked the whole time Leigh was away and the boys were promoting their new album. When they were on tour Niall vowed to stay faithful to Leigh, which he has kept that promise the whole time. Jesy is focused on her DJ skills and is taking night lessons on it.

Harry got an acting job at a Hollywood movie about a egocentric male singer who is forced to attend University in order to gain inspiration for new songs and there he meets a girl who changes his life. Jade is playing the girl in the movie. Ever since the night of the gala, Harry and Jade have been best friends. Liam met a girl at a coffee shop a couple of months ago and now they are inseparable. 

Louis is focusing on his soccer career and every week he has a new game dedicated to a new charity. Everyone got their lives figured out and Zayn just wished Perrie was here to experience everything with everyone. 

"Have you ordered the drinks? I don't feel like drinking alcohol today." Jade asked and Zayn nodded, while replacing the cutlery. 

"Yeah, they are supposed to be on their way now." Just as Zayn said that, the bell rang. "I will get it. It's probably the drinks." He said rushing towards the door. 

He opened the door, exposing a platinum blonde Perrie, with a bunch of luggage behind her. Zayn didn't know what to do. He was currently speechless and staring at Perrie made him extremely emotional. She looked completely different. Her hair was longer, she had gained some weight, her smile was brighter, and hearing her shy laugh made Zayn's heart melt. Suddenly the whole world made sense again.

"Hi there beautiful." Zayn greeted and Perrie smirked to herself. 

"Hi." She replied. 

                                                                             THE END