Chapter 11 [Zerrie]

"I am going to kill you." Perrie yelled when she barged into Zayn's house. He was sitting in the couch watching the celebrity gossip news. Niall came after Perrie and closed the door and went straight to the kitchen to dry off and have some drink.

"Oh you have seen it already? By the way we have a conference later on today with the paps and some fans are attending to talk about our engagement." Zayn said not caring about the fact that Perrie was this close to chop off his head.

"Are you fucking stupid? We have only been dating for like 2 months!!! People are for sure going to notice that we are fake!! Besides...." Perrie glanced over at Niall, as he paced himself around the kitchen. "...this is relationship is already ruining my life."

"Well we have to get ready for the conference and make sure everyone believes including management hears from ourselves, on live tv." Zayn explained and Perrie was getting ready to complain when Olivia came out of the room, with a sleepy face on.

"Hey, good afternoon." Perrie greeted smoothly remembering that Zayn said Olivia was pregnant and maybe the noise could disturb her. Olivia smiled gently at Perrie and walked towards Zayn.

"She is prettier than the pictures." Olivia complimented and Perrie blushed and looked away all shy. Zayn smirked looking down at Perrie.

"You mean she is uglier than the pictures." Zayn hissed and Perrie bit her lip and threatened to punch Zayn in the face. Olivia laughed and realised that Zayn was now taken for good.

"You guys make a cute couple." Olivia said and Perrie rolled her eyes walking to the kitchen. She was somewhat glad that Zayn didn't tell Olivia they were fake, or else her plan would be ruined. 

"Zayn is still gonna pay for saying we are engaged." Perrie told Niall once she sat next to him. Niall simply nodded and kept drinking. "Are you pissed or something?"

"I am just tired. You and Zayn are never going to end this relationship are you?" Niall asked and Perrie thought for a while. Her plan was to make Zayn pay for humiliating her years ago. But she needed to get close to him and Niall right now was being an obstacle to her.

"I don't know." Perrie answered with honesty, but she could hear the disappointment in Niall's sigh.

"Well, maybe when you find out, we can hang out again, because I don't want to be on the news involved in your 'relationship'." Niall replied and stood up placing the cup on the table and walking away through the door. Perrie hasn't even confessed to Niall about her vague feelings and her confusions and she just got rejected.

She looked to the side and saw Olivia talking with Zayn. Why can't they just be together again?. she thought. Niall was obviously pissed because the photos of them today will spread all over the internet and Niall just put his reputation on the line.

                                                                                 ***

Zayn and Perrie left the car holding hands while the paparazzi took some pictures. They were heading towards the company building, syco, where the conference would be held. Perrie was cursing to herself because Niall told her he would watch the conference on tv and she didn't want to hurt him. She still had a lot to figure it out.

"Stay calm and do as we practiced and discussed. Management will be watching this, so make sure to look confident so it hits them where it hurts." Zayn explained one last time and Perrie sighed. This was not part of her plan against Zayn, but what else could she do. 

"Fine but if everything goes wrong, you will pay." Perrie warned Zayn and they walked the long corridor, entering the conference room, which had some VIP fans, paparazzi, and journalists. Zayn looked around smiling and Perrie did the same. She also hoped her friends would not be watching this, because she knew they would be disappointed how things have come this far.