Chapter 5 - Evolution

Evolution is basically a racist concept...

Some evolutionists still teach that white people evolved from "Negroes", who evolved from apes-- meaning "white people are more evolved."

With that sort of weirdness being spread its no wonder people act the way they do!

You may say its not racist but proven fact... And I will have to say no. There are still lots of gaps in the 'historical record'.. With many ideas ending up to be disproved or shown to be outright frauds.

For example:

"Ramapithecus" was proven to be an extinct type of orangutan....

"Australopithicus" was dismissed as just another ape....

"Piltdown man" was a hoax, created by putting together an orangutan skullcap and a human jawbone...

"Neanderthal Man", "Java Man", "Peking Man" have all been reclassified as "Homo-Erectus" or "Homo-Sapiens".... In other words- an ordinary man.

Theres no missing link because the bible says that god created humans in his image. (Genesis 1:27)

 Your probably thinking 'oh great a wacky creationist.' and that I should be rational... I assure you I am very rational and it is Evolutionists who are irrational.

For example: Flowers- They share amazing intricacies and symmetries in them. you really believe they were created by mere chance?

If we were at an art museum and saw a painting of the same flowers, you'd be convinced there was a painter who painted it, right?

Why is it you can't look at the real thing and say there must be an intelligent designer who created them?

Why can't you look around yourself and notice all the amazing things and conclude there must be a creator who is behind it all?

With that you may also say 'meh okay.. so maybe there was a ''creative force'' that started it all-- but we know earth developed and evolved eons ago, just like the scientists and experts say..'

BUT who said those 'experts' are experts??

Were they here at the beginning of time to see how it all happened??

Just because a bunch of noisy people keep saying the same thing over and over doesn't mean they are correct. And doesn't make the 'experts', experts.

Again you'll probably say 'Carbon and Potassium Argon dating prove that the earth is hundreds of thousands, even millions of years old'

I would have to disagree with you...

Actually, the 14C and K-AR dating methods have proven to be amazingly inaccurate at several times...

Living Aquatic mosses in IceLand date back to around 6,000 to 8,000 years old by the 14C method...

In fact, most living specimens from the world's oceans date at least several hundred years ago using 14C...

Evan the man that received the Nobel Prize for developing the 14C dating system has noted that 14C dates Don't Match other "time clocks", such as tree rings...

And the new highly sensitive Accelerator Mass Spectrometer methods now show the inaccuracy of older 14C datings and appear to confirm a young earth "Creation flood" model...

If you still prefer to argue with saying that the testing of Potassium-Argon is to take into consideration then lets explore that..Shall we?

Lets take this into account: