Chapter 3 - ...Pornography

Truth about Pornography

2 Timothy 2:22

22

Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

1 Peter 4:3-4

3

For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

4

Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

2 Peter 2:196

Genesis 3:1-6

1

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2

This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

3

Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

4

Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.

5

He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

6

Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Ephesians 4:17-19

17

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19

Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Galations 6:7

7

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

2 Samuel 11:2

2

And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.

2 Samuel 12:10-12

10

Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.

11

Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbor, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12

For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

Galations 5:19,21

19

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

21

Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 6:23

23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

James 1:13-15

13

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15

Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Corinthians chapters: 6-18

Some kids who profess to be christians but are secretly hooked on pornography, too --- They're just ashamed to admit it!

They need to seek help from a trusted christian friend or pastor! But if they're too afraid to do that there's an organization they can contact anonymously!

James 5:16

16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Galations 6:1

1

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.