Chapter 2 - Safe Sex....?

Safe Sex (Is there really such a thing?)

 2 Timothy 2:22

22

Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Romans Chapters: 12-14

Proverbs 11:22

22

As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.

Revelation 21:8

8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Corinthians 6:9,10 / Galations 5:19

9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

19

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

1 Corinthians 1:25

25

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 John 1:9

9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Ephesians 5:31

31

For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Hebrews 13:4

4

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Jeremiah 7:23

23

But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

2 Timothy 2:15

15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Acts 4:12

12

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 2:21

21

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

most kids get offensive when you tell people to wait till married with the person you are married too, they often say "Are you trying to ruin my fun?" and I reply "If unplanned pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases are your idea of fun, then yes, I certainly am."

Many kids say that nobody gets diseases anymore when using condoms. but that is not true.

Actually condoms have a 15% failure rate and 13% of unmarried teens get pregnant in the first year they use condoms for contraception! As for STD's - each year there are 650,000 reported new cases of Gonorrhea -- 70,000 of Syphilis -- 1 million of Herpes -- 4.6 million of HPV, known as "Genital Warts", which is the most commen and most contagious STD and is passed by just skin-to-skin contact. It's the primary cause for cervical cancer, which kills 4,000 women a year! The major U.S Goverment Health Agencies report there is no clinical proof of condom effectiveness for any of these STD's!

............................................. Think about that Now...........................................