Honor Thy Thug

First Off I Would Love To Thank @LiseBae For My Amazing Cover And As You Can See She's Very Talented

King Los, Queen Roe and the gang are back in the new sequel Honor Thy Thug!

Lola went from a hard life of struggling to a life where she is treated like the queen she deserves. Last time we heard from Lola she was a newly engaged mother. Yeah Lola may seem like she is having the perfect life now but there are up's and down's in every relationship but can Lola be the ride or die to hold her man down for better or worst?

Will Lola Honor Her Thug?

Los the street dude who didn't believe in love until one night he meets yours truly the beautiful Lola. Lola was everything for Los but sometimes is everything enough? Last time we heard from Los he was meeting a new member for his crew, the famous Jasmine.

What will happen when temptation strikes?

Is Jasmine here for the team or is she here for another purpose?

Trina had quit a story, she went from Navadius's trophy wife to just another stereotype in society. Girl has everything she could ever need and want and still isn't satisfied. Last time we heard from Trina she was facing some infedelity issues and now she is pregnant, what hurts Trina is that she might not be having a baby by the man she loves, but just be having a baby by a man she barely even know.

Will Trina ever find the strength to leave and better herself?

Can she reunite with the love of her life and Honor Her Thug?

Or will she face the music and realize what she has done will never be forgiven?

Navadius is another hood dude who thought he had found love of his life in this crazy world, only to find out the love of his life did him dirty. Last time we heard from Navadius he was kicking down Chris's door only to come face to face with a 9mm pointed right in his face. Speaking of face, he just might be facing 10 years to life for a murder charge he know's nothing about.

Who is this murder charge about?

What will happen to the D-Boyz if Navadius goes to jail?

What will happen to Navadius and Trina?

©Copyrights!!! All rights reserved to Stephon Russell, violator's will be charged !!!