Chapter 4

Lola P.O.V

"No"

"No"

"No"

"God no"

"I mean can you people bring me anything?" I asked out loud clicking next on my computer

Since I was out because Los didn't want me just rushing back to work I would have my assistant gather everybodys cover and send it to me for the magazine.

"Can I find- This is it" I started as I stumbled upon a cover of August Alsina with the caption 'August Alsina Street Soul' It was perfect now all we have to do is set up the interview.

I quickly messaged Morgan back telling her I loved the Alsina cover and to call his people and set up a interview and a list of questions that would be asked.

After that I decided to call Trina and see whats she's up too

~Phone Conversation~

Trina: "Hey Lola whats up?"

Lola: "Nothing just tired of being in this big ass house alone want to go out to eat or something?"

Trina: "Girl I need more than just food but yeah are any of the other girls coming because I really wanted to talk to you?"

Lola: "No it was just going to be me and you and I was carrying Logan by Los Sr, Is everything okay?"

Trina: "Yeah we'll just talk when you get here ill be ready, you already know I'm by Chris"

Lola: "Yeah I know you by that niggah he ain't on no bullshit right because I'm not in the mood"

Trina: "No he isn't here"

Lola: "Okay good I'm on my way"

~End Of Conversation~

I quickly put my phone on charge because it was on fifty percent and rushed to Logan crib to see him smiling at the spinning toys hanging from his crib.

"Is that mama little baby? Come on let mama freshen you up so you could go by grandpa okay" I cood taking off his clothes piece by piece

I walked over to the draw and tried to grab Logan's soap liquid and towel with my free hand and slowly walked over to his tub. As soon as Logan felt the water on his skin he started crying

'Nasty ass' i thought in my head

"Come on behave" I said out loud trying to get him to calm down

It's time like this is make me mad about Los and these damn urgent meetings which I believe is bullshit why can't he be home in the day to help me with Logan?

I hope he wasn't looking for a stay at home mom because that isn't me, for me to practically come from nothing and now I'm making something out of myself I refuse to just sit at home and let Los take care of me and our baby I would feel less of a woman, especially after I've gained so much.

Whiles shampooing Logan's hair he was so cute I had to take a picture and send it to everybody and captioned it

'My Little Prince'

After I was finish getting Logan dressed I layed him in his crib whiles I went and apply some lip gloss and brush my hair thank God I was already dress from earlier today because messing with Logan made me late.

I had on a simple fitted jeans with a white polo button down shirt with some white air force one's high tops with some diamond earrings.

I picked up Logan, unplugged my phone, grabbed my purse and was out the door. I safely buckled Logan in and was on my way to pick up Trina.