Part 6- Epilogue

Credit to the Gif creator

Summary: It's just a glimpse into the future.

Word Count: 624

Warnings: FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF!

Please feel free to send me a message or comment, I would love to know what you think.

Tommy stretched his legs across the blanket and leaned back under the shade against the tree

Tommy stretched his legs across the blanket and leaned back under the shade against the tree. Crossing one ankle over the other he lifted the cigarette to his mouth, smiling softly as he blew the smoke from his lips. Even after three years together, the sight of (YN)'s wedding ring catching the sunlight did things to his chest he just couldn't explain. Every day the little things she did were a constant reminder of why he loved her... why he had always loved her. It could be as simple as her sweet morning smile... or the way she would sit in her favourite chair to read, only to find her sleeping soundly just fifteen minutes later... or how she would always sneak up behind him and slip her arms around his middle to squeeze him tight. But right now, it was the vision of her sitting in the grass with the morning sun shining through wisps of her (HC) hair. Watching her sweet reaction as their son passed her a half scrunched flower he had picked for her. The way she folded him in her arms and kissed him until he squealed with delight, drowning him in millions of tiny kisses. It was moments like this that left him feeling like the happiest and most content man to ever walk the earth. Knowing that whatever filthy or stressed mood he came home in, she could wipe it all away with a single kiss to his lips.

Standing up, (YN) wiped down the front of her dress and gave the sweet young boy a kiss to his head, before leaving him to play happily amongst the dirt at the edge of the garden. Walking over to Tommy, she knelt down as he leaned across to put out his cigarette and make room for her between his knees. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him, her fingertips lightly clutching at the nape of his neck, bringing a murmur of pleasure from his lips. After resting her forehead to his for a long moment, she leaned back and studied his adoring blue eyes, "You know Tommy, I think it's time for Charlie to sleep in his own room."

Tommy tenderly grabbed her chin between his thumb and finger, pulling her lips to his in the softest kiss, "Hmmmm, do you?"

Nodding her head, she smiled, the corner of her bottom lip ending up between her teeth, "Yes, I do." Then spinning around, she sat down and leaned back against his chest, her head resting in the crook of his neck as his arms came to rest around her middle. When she spoke again, her gaze sat watchfully upon their little boy, as she picked up Tommy's hands and rested them gently against her belly, "We want him used to his new bed by the time the new baby arrives."

Tommy didn't know how she did it, the way she could make him love her a little bit more with each and every passing day... didn't know how he could ever make her understand just how much he adored her and everything she had given him... Leaning down he breathed in the sweet scent of her hair, lovingly kissing the top of her head before spinning her back around and lifting her to her knees. Leaning down once more, he kissed her belly, his crystal blue eyes, shining, "That's wonderful news, my love." And as he pulled her into his arms he realised, that even if he could never make her understand just how much he loved her... how much he adored and cherished everything she had done for him... everything she had given him, he knew he would spend the rest of his days trying.

Please feel free to send me a message or comment, I would love to know what you think