Chapter 8

Preview

"I think i  need to know about this"

To be continued...

KAITO POV

I'll already arrived at the mansion, but my body its really hurt because of that two female who's stranger to me and suddenly fight me. "Are they  my another rival...my goddd why i have so many rival . Ouch! " i hold my pain and went to the room.

"Oh my goddd, Kaito-sama what happened to you?" Jii-san was really worried because i'll have blood at my shirt now, " kuroba why your shirt has a blood" Wu-san has arrived with a medical box.
"I don't know, but the two female suddenly appears and fight me" I said to them, "who's Kuroba" Wu-san ask me again "they wearing a assassins clothes with a mask and katana" Wu-san shocked at what i said.
"Assassins! They were so dangerous Kuroba if they know your secret place and your home place they will attack you and kill you" Wu-san said to me, "i think i knock down this one female with yellow hair and another female with (another colour hair) hair was getting really pissed to me" i said with a tired face.
"I think you should rest Kuroba" Wu-san said to me and Jii-san nodded it, " i will search about them and find them" Wu-san gritted teeth "i help you Wu" Jii-san helped him.
"Then i went to Your house because i don't want they looked at me with suspicious face" i said and they nodded.

"Just take a rest we will be all right" Wu-san and Jii-san walk away and close the door.
I sigh "who are they?" I went to my house first to change my clothes then went to Wu granddaughters house.

"I think this is my bad luck" i groaned.

KITSU POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Damn your ass clocked, i will smash you with this hammer!" I said while take a hammer beside my bed, "Ouch!!! My body its really hurt. What happened to me?" I think and i mumbles " yeah that Kaito kid knock me down and i suddenly black out" .

"Ughhh!!!" I threw the pillow at the door suddenly a person came out and hit that person "oops!" I looked at the person its Y/n, "shit! Bad time!".

"Kitsu!!!!" Y/n hug me, i raised my eyebrows "y/n do you have a fever" we looked at each other.
"Y/n!!!! Your face more redder than before. Are you okay, y/n" i ask her, she nodded. I take my hand and place at her forehead ,"shit! Y/n your have a fever" I shouted at her.
"Ne, ne Kitsu im so lonely" she cry while sneeze, "damn! This not look good. If y/n have a fever her personality split into her childish personality. What im gonna do!".
I'll hand at my forehead, "y/n stay at the bed, okay..." i said to her and she nodded like childish, i sigh.

Y/N POV

"Sorry, Kitsu...i just acting for another reason. Yes i have a fever but i could  use my heal power" Y/n thought to

KITSU POV

After i take a shower and wear my clothes, i saw her sleeping "fuhhhhhh~~~" i quietly step my foot and she suddenly wake up. I sigh again,
"Kitsu-chan im hungryyyy" she rolled her body at the bed, "okay...", "yeay!" She happy.

KAITO POV

I ate my breakfast with Hakuba, Akako, Aoko, and Hana, but their something missing "where's Kitsu and Y/n , Hana?" I ask Hana.
"They at up...." suddenly a childish voice came out "Ne~ne, kitsu-chan~~~ i want to eat pancakes Kitsu-chan~~~" i looked at Kitsu and then Y/n who's look like childish.
"Y/n are you alright" Aoko ask her,Kitsu said it "Y/n not alright and she has a fever" Kitsu sigh.
"But why she...." Kitsu interrupt me, "when y/n has a fever her personality suddenly change to childish. So if your doesn't attention to her she will make you really annoying at her" we shocked,"okay~~~" i sigh.

NO ONE POV

"Kaito-chan i wanna piggyback....piggyback!" Y/n ask to Kaito, "no..." Kaito don't want to piggyback because his body still hurt so he doesn't want it.
"Uhuk...Kaito-chan mean~~~" Y/n cry, Kitsu glare at Kaito and Kaito shiver "fine..." he sigh and piggyback y/n.
"Ouch! My back is hurt" Kaito hold his pain, "ne~ne kaito-chan....i want you to piggyback me into my room now~~~" Y/n giggle while yawn, "okay,y/n-chan" Kaito smiled.

When Kaito has arrived into y/n room, he put y/n down and y/n face was really closer to his face "ne~ne Kaito-chan i know your body was hurt~~~" y/n said to him.
He shock and clear his throat, "how do you know y/n-chan" y/n giggle,"secret kaito-chan~~~" y/n went to her wardrobe and pull out medical box. She seat at her bed, "ne~ne kaito-chan, seat beside me i want to treat you" y/n called him and he just nodded it and seat beside y/n.
"Y/n-chan i....i do this to myself. Just you need to rest now" Kaito said with soft voice, y/n laugh and wipe her tears,"do you think i'll really has a fever. I just act Kaito-san ~~~ Well i still has a fever but don't worry i will heal thought" y/n said with sarcastic voice.
Kaito eyes widen,"hey! Y/n you not to do something at me ri.....right" Kaito shutter, y/n sigh " still bakaito" y/n open a medical box.

"I know you Kaito-san" y/n said to Kaito, his eyes widen again,"i hope she doesn't know about me" .
"What do you know about me?" Kaito calm himself, "i know you really stupid person I never seen...pfffttt...hahahahha" y/n laughed.
"That's mean L/n-san" Kaito pout,"dont be such a childish Kaito-san" y/n giggle.
"So why do you ask me to piggyback you?" Kaito ask her, " i just lazy to moved" y/n giggle. He sigh "such a lazy person y/n" Kaito tease her,"im not!"y/n pout.

"Ne~ne~ Kaito-san..i want to ask you something." Y/n called him," hmm..what do you wanted to ask about y/n-chan" Kaito stared at her with sparkling eyes.
"Ne~ne~ i want you to company me went to amusement park. Wanna join?" Y/n ask innocently, Kaito shocked at what y/n said, "urmmm...sure i like to join you..." his cheek turn to pink.
Y/n give her warn smile to Kaito and he smiled back.

"But i wanted you apologise to Kitsu who's tired on you" Kaito said to Y/n, "pfft..fine" y/n rolled her eyes.
"Ouh yeah, y/n. Why you wanted me to company you but not your cousins?" Kaito ask y/n, "hmmm, i think i want to know something what grandma-chan said to me. So i wanted you to company me and ask you soemthing went we at amusement park" y/n think and Kaito nodded.

"I think you really make me fall in love you, y/n..."  Kaito sigh.

To be continued...