Chapter 5

Preview

"I'll dare you to play a video game with Y/n. Y/n are you okay with this?" Kitsu ask Y/n, if she refuse or not.
"Okay, I'll accept that." Y/n smirk.
"Uh...okay." Kaito sigh, "what are you planned Kitsu and why Y/n?."

"I'll hope this game finished."  Y/n thought.
To be continued...

Y/N POV

I wake up and look at the clock. "Ugh...today is my rest day. Why i wake up early  ughhhh...why im so tired?? Ouh yeah...yesterday i playing true or dare with Kitsu and others."

Yesterday...😂

I yawn and look at them with tired faced. We continued the games because Hana wanted to and i'll just nodded it.

"Next is Hakuba-kun. Hakuba..." Hana wanted to spoke but Hakuba interrupted her.
"True, Hana-chan." Hakuba grin.
"Hmmmm...well. Do you have a crush Hakuba-kun?"
"Uhhh...Yes i have but that's a secret." Hakuba spoke. Then i  interrupted Hana, "What a crush means, Hana?" I asked her.
Then Kitsu helped and answer my question.
"Ouh,y/n just closed your ear and i don't
wanted you to heard it. Okay..." i nodded and closed my ear. I saw they said something but i cannot heard it. Then Kaito pulled my hand and his face was closer to my face. I began to blushed but i'll keep my poker face and don't reacted.

"Hmmm...y/n your next."
"Ah...okay." I think my vision blur but i hold it and i interrupted Aoko, "I'll take true because i don't like dare thought and i wanted this game finished."
"So mean y/n." Aoko nodded. Then Kaito spoke it, "Y/n are you can talked to animals and insects." I shocked that question Kaito give me.
"Ermmmm,eeeks that's..." i looked at Kitsu and spoke in my mind with her, "Kitsu,how i wanted answer this question? Just lied to them."
"Okay...", "impossible that i can talked to animals and insects".
"Hmmm...okay" Kaito nodded, "i think y/n and her cousins was hiding their secret,thought".
I looked at the clocked, " wow,already at 1:00 a.m. Guys i wanted to sleep, im sleepy right now" i said while yawn.
"Awhhh, y/n you sleep early thought" Hana whine, "yes,y/n..." Aoko and others nodded except Kitsu. Her eyes was slowly to closed, "i think i needed to sleep" Kitsu yawn.
"You guys continued your games while me and Kitsu went to sleep in our room" Kitsu nodded.
"Okay~~~" Aoko and Hana disappointed. I sigh and stand up while Kitsu already stand up, " good nights guys" We said in unison.

Then we went up  and going to our room. We slept until tomorrow.

Now~~~ 😂

"Ughhhh, i have a headache again" i'll groan and  take a shower and wearing my clothes.

I looked at mirror, "nice clothes~~~now im still sleepy again

I looked at mirror, "nice clothes~~~now im still sleepy again." I went down and take a look if they wake up or not. Kitsu already making a breakfast and they still not wake up. I wake them up but still can't. "Hehhehe, i know what i should do~~~"  i wake up Kaito first because he slept near door. I seat next him and tickling him but Kaito held my wrist. I yelp cause he pulled me and hug me, my face turn to red. "Kaitooooooo!" I shouted at his ear but i could heard he giggle, " y/n, why are you shout at this early morning" Kitsu mad but she shocked because Kaito hug me.
"Help, Kitsu-chan! Kaito hugged me and i don't wanted this happened to me!" I ask for her help but Kitsu doesn't move and take a picture. " what the fuck, Kitsuuuuu! I will kill you!" I shouted and everyone wake up because they surprise that's my voice are really high. I panicked because i don't want everyone looked at me at this state. "Oh my god, y/n~~~ i never seen your blush" Hana tease, "help me, Hana!" I ask for her help but Aoko help me.
"You stupid bakaito don't hug y/n. Her face more redder than before!" Aoko hit Kaito but Kaito doesn't move.
"Im lazy to get up beside i like your perfume y/n-chan" Kaito sniffed at me, "i'll kill you Kaito but not now and get up your lazy ass".
"Someone is mad~~~" Akako and Hana tease, "hey, hey! What so funny to tease me, hah!" I groan and punch Kaito face but Kaito hugged me so thigh.
"Kaito i cannot breath,seriously" then kaito release his hug and  I'll take a breath.
"Kaito if you do that. I will not afraid to kill you" i said with venom voice, "huh, kill inside me and don't let go it" Kaito run and y/n chase him.
"BAKAITO!!!"

NO ONE POV

After y/n chased Kaito, she getting really pissed at Kaito and she avoide Kaito and others except Aoko and Hakuba.

"Y/n-chan stop avoiding us,please~~~" Hana whine, "yeah,y/n. We're really sorry for that because its so funny to teased you" Kitsu giggle. Y/n glared at her and clear her throat, "Aoko do you have any time to help me went to shopping" y/n give warm smile at Aoko.
"Hmmm, i think i have time~~~ but i'll take that yes because you want me to help you" Aoko smile.
"Thanks, Aoko. I'll appreciate your help" Y/n was so happy because she doesn't want to stay in that house with her stupid cousins and people who's getting her mad.
They sigh cause y/n not in the mood with them.

KAITO POV

I think y/n still mad at me cause i hugged her actually i wanted to teased her, "what have you done Kaito".

Then y/n and Aoko went out to buy some stuff. Then Hakuba spoke, "i think you guys should apologise to her and stop teased her because she not like it. You! Kaito respect her, you make her really uncomfortable with you while you hugged her really tightly."
"Ughhhh...fine. I will apologies at her and give her something" i annoyed that Hakuba but this is all my fault then i should apologise at y/n.
"We're really disappointed her" Hana hold her tear but Hakuba comfort her,
"Shhh...Hana. This is not your fault okay".
"Hmmmm...guys i want to buy some stuff that my uncle told me before and i forgot it. I'll see you later" they nodded and i went out quickly, "nice,plan Kaito".

Before that, i will announced to inspector Nakamori and his police officers, that i'll  stealing jewel today. "Today I will steal  red eye jewel or ruby"  i'll grin , "sound fun to play this magic trick".

POLICE POV

I went to buy drink at the machine, suddenly i looked at white pigeon was flew toward me. I look at pigeon leg and found a tiny paper around its leg. I quickly take and read it, i shocked that kaito kid has announced today he steal a red eye jewel. I run and give the paper at inspector Nakamori.

INSPECTOR NAKAMORI POV

Suddenly, the police officer run towards me, he give a tiny paper and i looked at the paper. "What! Kaito kid is announced that he will steal a red eye jewel at time 10:30 p.m. Guys we should plan this!" I grit my teeth, "you wait kaito kid i will catch you this time" I mumbled.

KAITO POV

I'l finished send my heist and now i want to buy something for y/n. I hope she except my apologies. I went to the shop it's write "Accessories assassins shop" , "what the heck? Accessories assassins shop...are you got a kidding me? I think i should enter wanted to looks some amazing stuff for y/n" i mumbled and enter the shop. The shop was so beautiful indeed with sword or anything decoration, "wow! This is a amazing shop that i have never seen it".

"Welcome young men!" The owner welcome to me and with excited face, "uhhh,hey" i looked at him "why he look so familiar to me".
"Why you look so familiar to me" the old grandpa point to me, "ouh,yeah. Your my granddaughter friends.  You should not be here thought why you not enjoy with your friends and my granddaughter at her house" Grandpa Wu ask me, "hmmm, i think i wanted to tell you something" i rub my head.
"What it's Kaito" I shocked that Grandpa Wu knowing me, "Ermmm...how do you know my name" my eyes widen and grandpa grin widely.
"I know who you are Kaito Kuroba or i said Kaito kid" Grandpa grin to me, i step back and wanted to get out but Grandpa Wu stopped me " you know that's rude to run way from me".
"Ho...how do you know?", im still shocked about this, " your father is my favourite student who's original Kaito kid. I know Kuroba, your father wanted you to replace him before he death" my eyes widen, "what the....y/n grandfather is my father teacher!" .
"Hey looked, your father wanted me to teach you about martial arts but are you okay with that and accept me to  be your master i guess" suddenly my jaw drop, "Ermmm...if my father said it you...i will learn about this martial arts but...".
"It's okay your jii-chan is my best friend" He giggle, "ouh yeah, i know you makes my granddaughter, y/n sad" he's face turn to serious.
I gulp " yea..yeah, but i wanted to buy something for her. Im still make y/n really angry" my face turn to sadness.
"It's okay, y/n will forgive you. She not like another girls or person that you only know. She unique and she easy to forgive people except people who's kill her own family".
"I will help you to find her favourite stuff, you know" i happy to heard that, " thanks, Grandpa Wu" he nodded and help me to find y/n favourite stuff.
"You know you can call me master then but i really don't care if you call me grandpa" he said to me and i nodded.

"Okay! So we start to find y/n favourite stuff" Master Wu was really excited and i giggle because he's super excited.
"I hope she forgive me."  I sigh and continue to search.

To be continued...