I'm sorry..It has to be this way..

I woke up with a gasp and looked around the room it was my dorm..and nobody was here I laid back down but felt something next to me.. "What the fuck..?" I asked I shaked the person and they turned to me "..Oh your awake.." it was Bakugou "Thank hell it's you.." I said "..The fuck else would it be..?" He said in a tired voice.. "..I don't fucking know.." I said rubbing my eye and yawned "Don't you have school today..?" "..No..I took a day off saying I was sick.." "..So I'm stuck with you all day..?" "yup you son of a bitch.." I yawned and layer back down and he did to tired as hell "..Aye shit face.." "...mmm what..?" I asked "..How fucking tired are you..?" "...Very.."

I heard a chuckle then I felt arms around me then a hand slip down to my waist "..Your a f-fucking bug y-y'know t-that..?" I said blushing and stuttering "mm Seems to me that you like it.." he closed the gab between us "d-did not.." "..Ohh...So you don't like this..?" He stroked my spine and got as close as close can be "n-no..?" I said as a question instead of a statement "..hmm seems like you do~.." my breathing started to cut and get short and shaky then I felt a hand go up my shirt then turn me around I was pulled into a kiss I smiled and kissed him again I heard a knock at the door "seriously...Every-time.."

I heard him whisper and I chuckled and he put on a movie I walked to the door then I heard Mina screaming at Mineta "oh dear.." I looked out of the peephole and saw everyone in normal clothes and holding a whole bunch of shit "It's everyone don't make a sound.." I whispered "Hmm?" He asked but not loudly I sighed and walked over to him and leaned down whispering it in his ear "Well geese.." I chuckled and he grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss "heh did you pay attention to anything I said..?" "Nope.." he chuckled out "fine just hide in my room.. "fine.." I walked up and heard a knock again "C-Coming coming!" I yelled out still a bit tired

"OPEN LE DOOR!!!!" I heard Mina yell and then Kami joined in "LET US INNN WE HAVE ROM COMS FOR YOUR GAY ASS!!" "SHUT UP I'M COMING!!" I yelled back and heard laughing I opened the door "Hello" and then I was pushed out of the way I saw Iida, Deku, Mina, Ochaco, Mineta?, Shinsou, Kiri, Kami, And Sero all walk in then I saw Froggy walk in she looked sad a bit.. Then Momo and Jiro then Todoroki added himself in "Hey guys" I said and closed the door

"Hey Tokoyami!!" Everyone yelled back they were all in PJ'S I chuckled and sat down in the middle and everyone laid on my couch Kami laid his head on my shoulder and Mina laid her head on my other shoulder And Sero laid his head on mine laughing a bit we all did I got close to the Bakusquad..They were like siblings "Make way for the fucking king" I heard Bakugou yell and moved Mina

I looked around 'I really don't belong here..Their all...Amazing cool people..I'm just me..' I thought but then was pulled out of my thoughts by a shock "Watch le movie..!" I heard Kami yell a bit "Fine Fine.." I watched the movie and then it slowly ended and everyone was sobbing the end was depressing but cute.. (Aka Titanic) I hugged Bakugou's arm and Laid my head down on his shoulder and Kaminari was Sobbing into my shoulder and sniffling I chuckled and hugged him and he hugged back I stole a side glance and saw Todoroki really close to Bakugou..?

Then I saw him move over after whispering something I only caught the tail end "You need to fuck me already.." I got up "Where are you going Shadow bitch..?" I heard Bakugou yell "J-...Just to get some more popcorn..Kami wanna come..?" "...Yes..!" He said sobbing "..I need to calm down..!" He yelled and I chuckled I felt my eye starting to water "K-Kami...You wouldn't...Tell anyone what I'm about to tell you right..?" I said.. "N-No..Why..?" He asked as we walked to the convenient store "...I think Bakugou is ch-...Cheating on me.." "..Well why do you think that..?"

"..I heard Todoroki say 'you need to fuck me already..'" I chocked back sobs.. then I felt arms around me hugging me It was Kami.. "I'm just about sure it's nothing..I think he was q-quoting a movie? Hopefully maybe..?" I sobbed and hugged him back I hugged so tight "C-Can't breath Toko!!" He exclaimed "S-Sorry!" I said But was pulled back into the hug "Look just cry we could say we went to a few different stores and they were all out..Sound good..?" "...Y-Yeah.." I chocked out crying harder and falling down into him (oooooooooh :>)