A kiss..?

(Once again for plot reason Oh ye Tokoyami POV again oh yeah field trip to Disney Land)

I woke up earlier then normal thanks to shadow being hungry..so I got up and ate my breakfast then ate an apple for shadow I yawned and changed into a hoodie and ripped jeans then I heard a knock at the door "hmm..?.." I opened it.. "Kirishima..? What are you do—!?" He walked into my room and looked through all of my clothes and grabbed somethings and threw them together "Put these on let me see if this works!" "what are you doing here..?" "Well duh!! Your friends with Bakugou!! That means your friends with me!! Hehe!" "..Alright.." "Okay soo!! Also it's really obvious that he has a crush on you! EEEEEEEK!!" "Hold up what!?..No he can't..That's not true!!" "HELL YESS IT IS EEEEEEK!!!" (Sowwy I just feel like it fits him TvT) "Alright try this on!!" "..Alright.."

"I'M SO PROUD I DID SO GOOD!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!" "

"I'M SO PROUD I DID SO GOOD!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!" "...Thanks..." "Of course!! C'mon!! Can I pick out your piercings!!" "..fine.." He walked over to my bathroom and opened the drawers until he found the one that holds all of my piercings He grabbed one that had Mickey Mouse with Donald Duck and Goofy on it all in dark clothes and piercings holding up their middle fingers on my Septum then he grabbed Micky Mouse earrings for me "Ooh!! Fits with the field trip!" "..Field trip..?" "Yup!! To Disneyland!!" "I will make sure you stick with us the whole day!!" "...Oh great.." "Yeah there is gunna be a Villain attack today and after hours we get to go on all the rides and everything!! But before we get there we get to on everything witch is exciting!!"
(Time skip brought to you by Spiked crocks :>)
When I walked in the classroom to my seat I dreaded a weekend ago and sat down then Bakugou walked in with Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima. Bakugou sat down next to me in his seat as normal "Aye bird bitch" "Yeah you bomb whore?" I said as I was on my phone looking through all of the shit to do at Disneyland (FYI I've never been TvT) I yawned "Damn you look tired as hell.." "shut up I know..I said as I turned to look at him 'was Kirishima telling the truth could he? Him! The fucking Bully of this place like me? The weird emo kid?.. If so this will be one tragic love story..' "...C'mon time to board the buss.." I heard Mr Aizawa say so we all got up and in a line I went to the back and leaned agents the wall
.
.
.
THUNK
"What the hell..?" "Hello Tokoyami.." It was Todoroki oh great.. "What you half n hag..?"
"Look you need to stay away from Bakugou.. "Not my fault he came to my dorm Friday night.." "WHAT!?!?" "..yup..Anyway see ya half n hag— FUCK WHAT T—" He cut me off by covering my mouth with his hand as he burned me again on my side.. "AUGH MY SIDE YOU BITCH!!" Then I saw Bakugou walking over I think..Cause I passed out from the pain.. then I started waking up and heard shouting it was Todoroki and Bakugou yelling..? "LOOK HALF N HALF MOTHER FUCKER YOU DO THAT SHIT AGAIN I WILL FUCK YOU UP GOT IT!?!?" "Well I mean..I love you.." "Well if you loved me you wouldn't hurt my fucking.. Friend" "I DID IT CAUSE I LOVE YOU LOOK WHAT I BURNED INTO HIM!!" He looked at Todoroki in confusion then looked at me then lifted up shirt where Todoroki burned me.. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you!?" He picked me up and looked at me closely "You okay..?" I nodded a yes and he had a look on his face joy? Worry? And anger? All in one..? But when I looked at everyone else they were all worried..? "Look at me you shadowed bastard" then I turned my attention to Bakugou "hmm..?" "You Alright enough to go on the field trip?" I looked at Kiri and he nodded and mouthed 'you got this and if you don't he'll probably stay" :> I smiled and looked at him "Yeah..I'm okay enough.." I heard cheering and Mr Aizawa was taking Todoroki to the principal.. I got up with a small groan and started walking towards the buss Somehow I got on first? I dunno how.. but I sat in the back of the buss very very back..and leaned agents the window frame " MOVE IT YA SAD SORRY SLUGS!!" I looked over of course Bakugou is yelling at everyone There were two rows and two hours to go.. I brought out shadow and played with his feathers for a bit just to be a bitch.. then someone sat next to me? I looked over it was Bakugou somehow..? He sat down next to me Kirishima in front next to Mina in front of me and Sero and Kaminari day on the other side as Ochaco and Izuku sat in front of them and they were all joking and laughing as me Mina Kirishima shadow and Bakugou were all playing Tic-Tak-Toe on my notebook "Dang it! Lost again!!" "Haha Mina that's what you get!" Kirishima said loudly and playfully and Bakugou was sitting their the winner of every game,. "Hey guys!" The pink girl said "LETS PLAY KISS MARRY AND KILL!!" "Hell yeah Mina!" "Sure!" "...Why not..?"
M: "Alright!! I'm the hostess!!"
K: "Fine"
B: "let's just do this shit"
T: ".."
M: "ALRIGHT!! T!! Who you you kiss marry and kill out of Bakugou! Izuku! And... Iida!"
T: "..Kiss: Izuku... Kill: Iida...sorry Iida..and Marry Bakugou.. I guess I dunno.."
M: "OOOOOOOOOOOOH"
K: "OOOOOOOOOOOOH"
B: Blushing super fucking hard..
K: "Alright!!"
M: "BAKUHOE!! KISS MARRY OR KILL TODOROKI—
B: "Kill"
M: "okay damn lemme finish!!"
B: "fine"
M: "KISS MARRY KILL TODOROKI, IZUKU, AND TOKOYAMI!!"
B: "Hmm Kill Todoroki.. Kiss Izuku.. and Marry Tokoyami.."
M/K: "REEEEEEEEEEEEE I- YESSSSSSSS I SHIPP!!!"
Kirishima shook Mina's shoulders and then she did it to him
T: "Okay...Mina.. Kiss Marry kill.. Ochaco.. Tysu.. and Jiro..."
M: "Marru Ochaco!! Kiss Tysu!! And Accidentally kill Jiro.."
K: "YOU SAID YOU WOULD MARRY OCHACO SO FAST I FUCKING SHIP IT!!!!"
B: "I ship it you fuckers are good enough for each other"
T: "I see it.."
M: "YOU WHORES HOW DARE THY!!!"
B: "Alright Kirishima, Kiss Marry Kill Izuku Iida.. annnd Shinsou.."
K: "MARRY SHINSOU!! Kiss Izuku and Accidentally Kill Iida!"
B: "Ooh I ship you to whores!"
M: "EEEEEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING SHIP YESSSSSS!!!"
Then Shinsou walked over.. "oh shit.." Kirishima blurted out "Aye..Kirishima.. do you have a crush on me...?" Kirishima turned redder then his hair dye.. "Y-Ye—" He was cut off by Shinsou kissing him hard "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YESSSSS MY MAIN MAN!!!! FUCK YESS!!" Mina yelled "HELL YES!!" Bakugou yelled "Holy shit..!" I kinda blurted out Shinsou winked at all of us and went to sit back down and he kept looking at Kirishima giving him side glances "MY TURN!!" Mina yelled as she hopped over Kirishima "OOOOCHHHHAAACCOOO!!!!" "Oh! Yes Mina?" "C'MERE!!" "Yes?" They stood in the middle of the isle "KISS ME!!" Mina yelled as she wrapped her arms around her shoulders "Fine" Ochaco said in a annoyed but giggly voice as she kissed her "YESSSS MY ALIEN BITCH!!! YES MY ZERO GRAVITY GIRL!!!" Kirishima yelled "Holy hell!! I FUCKING SHIP!!" Bakugou yelled "Damn..I wasn't expecting that at all.." I said surprised.. "Alright Feather duster!" "Hmm?" I said back to Bakugou "Kiss Marry Kill.. Me Tysu and Lesbian Alien over there?.." he said in a seductive voice... "Hmm..Well I'm Pan..so.."
I thought for a bit "..Hmm Marry you..Kiss Lesbian Alien.. and Accidentally Kill Tysu.." "Alright.." he leaned in closer and I Accidentally did to.. but then we heard a huge gasp and turned around it was Ochaco "A-ASHIDO!! W-WHAT AR—" they went back to kissing but this time Izuku and Mina switched seats so Izuku was sitting with Kiri this time I sighed and leaned back in my chair "Aye Izuku! Kiss Marry Kill! Sero! Todoroki! And Kaminari!"
I: "Hmm..Kiss Sero Marry Todoroki ..And Accidentally Kill Kaminari"
K: "OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!"
B: "That whore.."
T: "Don't get into it..I'm fine after all.."
B: "No it's fucking bullshit!! Like really!?!? IT'S BURNT INTO YOUR SIDE!! IT'S GUNNA BE A SCAR!!"
T: "I know but it's fine..Not like anyone Is gunna see it.."
B: "True enough.."
K: "LETS PLAY THE VILLAIN VERSION!!"
I: "I'm up!"
B: "Sure"
T: "..Why not..?"
K: "IZUKU!! KISS MARRY KISS LEAD VILLAIN CRAZY GIRL AND BLUE FIRE BOY!!"
I: "Marry/Fuck the lead Villianist Kiss the Crazy girl and Accidentally Kill Blue Fire boy"
K: "OOOOOOOH DAMN!!"
B: "Damn!"
T: "Wow.."
K: "Back to normal version!"
B: "Aye Kirishima Let's play T or D.."
K: "HECK YESS!!"
B: "Alright Kirishima.. Truth or Dare..?"
K: "DARE!!"
B: "Alright.. Go sit on Shinsou's lap and kiss him till you can't anymore"
K: "I swear.." He got up and went over to Shinsou sitting next to Mr Aizawa (plot :>) and grabbed Shinsou's hand bringing him to his seat and sat him down "Just trust me..."
"..Umm..?..What are you up to..?" Shinsou asked wearily.. and Kirishima Kissed him hard climbing on his lap and he did the dare while everyone but me was screaming basically.. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSS MY RED HEAD MAIN MOTHER FUCKING MAN!!!!" "OH MY GOD I SHIP IT!!!" Yelled the rest of the buss until Mr Aizawa walked over.. and everyone went quiet and got scared.. and Kirishima face drained of color as Shinsou was blushing hard and had his arms around Kiri.. "Well at least now I can say I won the bet" he said and smirked Everyone just screamed "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSS OH MY GOD YESSSSSSS FUCKING COOLEST TEACHER EVER!!" (Ik it wouldn't actually be like that TvT but jut lemme live) "ALRIGHT SHUT UP!!" Everyone went quiet "Do you actually l-like me that way..?" Kiri ask.. "Yeah I do red head.." "YES!!" I just laughed (BRUH 1703 WORDS HELLS YE) and I looked up at Bakugou who was laughing even harder and everyone was having a good time then we made it to Disneyland "Aye Feather Fuck" "What?" "Wanna stick with us?" "..Uhh..Sure.." We walked off the bus and went to the food court first everyone was hungry..
(Time skip brought to you by Tough Micky Tough Donald and Tough Goofy)
We were patrolling and watched around the area then the parked closed..No Villains.. hmm.. I caught up with the Bakusquad and Shinsou..As we went on the haunted Mansion ride I lagged back as We all got on me and Bakugou in the very back Kiri and Mina in the front was Sero and Kami. Shinsou went home early cause he wasn't feelings well.. I lashed my head on Bakugou's shoulder and watched all of the scary stuff pass by.. and then one jumps scare got me and I basically jump in Bakugou's lap "I-I'm Sorry!!" "It's fine feathered fuck..just get off.." "Y-Yeah.." I stammered out "I-I really am sorry.." "As I said it's fine you feathered fuck..Hey Mina! Kirishima! Let's play Truth or fucking dare!!" "HELL YEAH!!" The pink Alien girl screamed and the red head said in unison

M: "T or D Bakugou!"
B: "Dare!"
K: he whispered something in Mina's ear and she got a wide grin
B: "What the hell?"
M: "KISS TOKOYAMI!!"
B: "SERIOUSLY!?"
M: "Yup!!"
B: "Fine.."
T: I looked up from my phone "Hmm?"
B: "Just fucking trust me.."
T: "okay..?.."
He kissed me deeply I was surprised.. But kissed back.. We actually started to fully make out.. he touched my burn wound and I gasped and found his chance to slip his tongue into my mouth and I did the same.. We explored each other's mouths until we broke needing air "I-...I don't know what I just did.." "Heh Neither did I.." I looked in front of me and saw Mina and Kirishima just staring until finally "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS JUST FUCKING MADE OUT!!! HOLY FUCK!!! I SHIP!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!" They yelled and I was blushing like a fucking tomato... "Heh you enjoyed it Feather fuck.." he turned my face towards his "Yeah I did.." "Enough to do it again..?" "how about when they aren't watching..." "Fine.." (Time skip brought to you by 🍪 Cookie have a cookie and sit back and relax and read :3)
I yawned and kept walking until my name was called by Todoroki "Oh great what now..?" I asked.. "how did you even get here..?" I asked "I walked..Payed for my own ticket plus the ice makes it fast.." "Of course.." Then Bakugou walked up but it was to late.. Todoroki was already burning signs into my back "AUGH!!" I yelled in pain! And started to fall until I was caught by Bakugou..I looked up at him in pain "BABY!!" Todoroki yelled as he jumped at Bakugou "Get the hell off!!" And he basically kicked him off I stood there holding my side clenching it tight kinda making the pain worse.. Then I looked up there was a full on battle between them.. Ice flung up trapping Bakugo "Fuck!" I yelled and dark shadow just straight up Took over.. and my eyes turned full white I could still see but not well.. "OH SHIT WERE IN FOR IT NOW!!" I heard Bakugou yell.. I directed Shadow and I wasn't meaning to.. Shadow punched all the ice and guarded the fire then When I looked to my right I saw Bakugou flying towards me Ready to beat someone's Ass I got scared for a moment but With our being able I control my body I directed shadow at him then before Shadow Reached him.. I was punched fully.. unconscious...
(Time skip brought to you by a poor scared and mad Shadow) I woke up to see Todoroki passed out burn wounds all over his right side and Bakugo, Mina, Sero, Kami, Kirishima, Shinsou, Ochaco, Iida, and Izuku all around me... ".....W-What happened...?" I asked in a groggy voice "You passed out and shadow took over.." Mina said.. "Oh dear.." I said back.. they all cheered to see I was okay "YAAAAAAY HE'S ALRIGHT!!! YESS" I heard everyone cheer except Bakugou... I squinted at him and breathed heavily "Is everything okay..?" I asked still having my head on the ground "I'm sorry..." he said as he walked over to Todoroki who was now standing up.. "Glad you chose me!" He said.. I got up by groaned and fell down as blood escaped my mouth "Tokoyami!!" He yelled and ran back towards me "Holy shit! Are you alright!?" "..Do I..Seem alright.. To you..?" I said as I passed back out "Shit!!" I faintly heard.. 

(DAUM 2509 WORDS!!!!)