(i'm on drugs <:D)

I woke up in my Hospital bed again...I looked down to see Bakugou and Mina asleep at the end of my bed.. and when I turned to the floor I saw Iida and Deku asleep also I yawned and woke up Bakugou "..Jesus you need to get that bird under control.." "..your telling me..." I yawned once again.. "Good lord I'm tired.." "then sleep you bird bitch.." "if only it were that easy..." "Why isn't it..?" "Duh..Dark Shadow.." "mmm...Crazy bird..." I chuckled "Hey..You still owe me.." "Oh really..?" "Mhm.." he pounced on top of me (FYI Tokoyami was still on the bed) I giggled and when I looked into his eyes I saw.. Hunger..? Want..? Lust even..?
Did I want to give give him that..? Before I knew it he was kissing me.. roughly and hard.. I hugged him and move my face away "Hold on! Mina!!" I whisper yelled "shit your right.." He got up picked her up and set down with Izuku and Iida Then turned to me he grinned and walked over to me again and kissed me "Hey..Can you do me a favor..?" "Mm what is it..?" He replied "..Can you see what Todoroki burned into my back.. "..Sure..?" He replied worried then looked "oh my god.." "what..?" I asked.. "I-I..I'm gunna beat his fucking ass!!" He said starting to yell I covered his mouth with my hand "your going to wake everyone fucking up!!" I said in a whisper yell He looked pissed "What even happened what was it?"
I asked he looked pissed still "Just tell me!" I said in a whisper yell "It's Fucking insane what the hell is wrong with him!?!?" What is it? "He put 'T plus B then = Todobakue!' LIKE EHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?" He started to yell "Calm the fuck down!" I whisper yelled but he wasn't listening and started to ramble louder and louder then I just kissed him..I didn't want him rambling or anything so I just kissed him.. he pulled back then looked at me and he grinned then kissed me back hard and rough I smiled into the kiss he just Kissed harder I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer then He touched my burn wound I gasped in pain.. then that's when he slipped his tongue into my mouth he later me on the bed then we heard a scream.. Come from Mina.. "Oh shit..!" I looked over to see her RECORDING!?!? "M-MINA!!" I yelled Bakugou was pissed and she ran as he chased after her "COME BACK HERE YOU ALIEN WHORE!!" "AHHHHHH NOOOOOOO I'M KEEPING THIS BLACKMAIL.!!!!!" "Well shit.." I whispered out.. I sat on the bed getting lost in thought 'why did Todoroki want Bakugou..? He was always a bitch to him.. does he actually care..? Am I just.. as he would say 'side character'? If not then what am I..?' I didn't even notice them come in but they had and were waving their hands in front of me "TOKOYAMI!!!!!!!" Mina yelled "sorry..I was lost in thought.." "It's fine just this bitch here took a video..but I made her delete it" "YEAH BY ALMOST BLOWING UP MY PHONE!!" She yelled "Anyway 7 min in heaven you two?" .. "Sure.." I said "Wanna join us Bakuhoe!!" "..Yeah yeah.." we sat in a circle and she spun the same bottle as last night "Alright get's to go with Tokoyami!" It landed on Mina "Uh-oh.." she said I shrugged and we walked into the closet "So! Are you and Bakugou gunna like say your official?" "..I dunno..I kinda feel like I'm just a toy.." "Never!! He legit wouldn't even let Kirishima stay in the closet with you! And he trusts Kiri the most!" "..Really..?" "YEAH!!" I chuckled and hugged her tightly "Thanks Mina.." "Should We pull a prank?" "Hell yes my Alien Queen" she giggled and brought up Google and typed in 'Girl moaning' oh shit.. "do it" she clicked the video and turned her Volume all the way up and I laid my eyes on her pink shoulder trying not to laugh and she bit her lip trying not to laugh as she heard Bakugou walking up to the closet he opened the door and we lost it laughing he was fucking furious "I need to speak to him.." he said in a pissed tone and Mina just laughed and waited in the hall he walked into the closet and closed the door he pinned me agents the wall "Got jealous huh..?" I asked and he said in a small voice "..Maybe.."
I grinned and grabbed him by the waist pulling him closer and in the process I left the wall he ducked his head down into my neck and started to suck until I started letting out small moans he grinned and my moans resulted to him biting.. witch made me Moan even louder
He slammed me agents the wall hard I whinced in pain he noticed and took me off the wall placing a hand on my back and his other starting to go up my shirt I gasped and we started to make out Then I felt his hand leave my chest and trail down to my waistline I grinned "Wh-What are you doing..?" I asked but he just grinned in return then I got the idea then I was lifted up off my feet and I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling us all the way close he moaned a bit loudly then he grinned "..Shouldn't have done that~~.." he laid me agents the wall and pinned my arms with his right hand and then Started to kiss me hard but also in a loving way.. "You know I love you right..?" He whispered in my ear his hot breath lead to a kiss and then sucking "Y-..Yeah..I love you to...." "..Well that doesn't sound promising~.." then he started thrusting me "A-A-Alright! I promise I..Love you.." I hugged him tighter with my legs and I accidentally let out a loud moan.. and he did to "You know h-how to make this b-better~?" He said "H-How..?" I replied "If the sleepyheads weren't in the fucking room..and if Mina was gone..And We weren't in this shitty Hospital.." "Y-You know I'm g-getting out tomorrow..." "I k-know I know.." he thrusted hard into me and I let out a loud moan "heh I knew t-that would work.." his hand left my back and trailed down to my waistline "..Wh-What are you up to now..?" "I'm sure you know.."  he said I was actually panting a bit but he didn't even care "B-Bakugou! The-there are.." We heard a knock at my dactual door (the room door not eh closet door) "Oh sh-shit..!"  He let me go and opened the door I fixed my hair and feathers then sat on the bed he opened the door to see Mina with. Doctor to check up on me they walked in. Iida and Izuku were gone I think they heard us
They took a look and everything then that same Red headed doctor Used a Tranquilizer to pass me out when I woke up