Chapter 5 - Maybe it's just a Dream (Potential Trigger Warning)

When he opened the door, looking in on Hana, Ren frowned. He did not often keep company with those who did drugs around him. She was laying on the bed, half-exposed with her shirt pulled up and her skirt hiked just below the crotch. That was part of why he avoided them when they were using. There was a lack of control and dignity that he could not agree with. She looked like she was having a pretty easy time relaxing now. The fact that he had stepped into the room had gone completely unnoticed. That was fine. If she had reacted, he might have reconsidered what he was doing.

    He stopped near the edge of his bed, where her legs were hanging over. A hand extended over her. She was asleep, it must have been a rather deep sleep. He could feel himself salivating. Ren crawled between her legs, letting them hang over his thighs. One hand propped him up, the other poised over her forehead. The fingers hung in the air, nails extending, until he finally thrust his fingers into her forehead. His flesh became insubstantial and her head moved only the slightest amount from the gesture. He pressed through skin, muscle, bone, and grey matter, until they were completely embedded in her brain. As Hana's head pushed gently into the bed, only the slightest discomfort registered on her face.

    This was something that he occasionally did when interrogating people, though it was very rare. He couldn't afford to let someone catch him doing it. But, in the safety of his own home, why not? Ren's consciousness slipped into Hana's, the last thing he saw before the transition was complete was the green glow of light on her face. In her mind, he took over the subconscious. It looked like nothing had changed, they were in the same position they had been in before, even down to the same smell that permeated it from her heroin. However, there were differences.

    Hana appeared, beneath him, awake, but still seemingly relaxed. This was his home, and he was going to teach her to respect him. This was a very indirect punishment, one that would leave a scar on her psyche rather than on her body. She began to slowly wake. Her glazed eyes tried to blink away the sleep, except that the drugs still kept her half-aware. She seemed, even in her dream, to slip between listlessness and awareness. Her voice came out hoarse, hushed from the daze, unsure of what was going on. "R-Ren-san...? What are you doing?"

    Ren remained quiet, his eyes glowing a vivid green. His lips spread further than they could when Hana was awake, his limbs and nails were longer. He was different from himself, but still recognizable. The smile he gave her was full of sharpened teeth, the canines were serpentine, long, hollow and would fold back as he spoke, his tongue thinner to accommodate. "Giving you your first lesson."

    There it was, the look of fear as his hand moved to stroke her cheek with the backs of his knuckles. Except that the fear didn't last. That was the problem with heroin, some people it just made fail to care.  Even so, she froze, a definitive unease on her face. Nervousness was a poor cousin to fear, but it would do for now. The hand that had been near her head, slid down along her leg until he gripped the bottom of her skirt. With a rough tug, she slid down the bed some, the cloth tearing apart in a way that only worked in Hollywood, or nightmares. The tear of the fabric joined with a quiet, surprised scream.

    He looked at Hana, her features now fearful, unsure, encouraging him to tear off her shirt with the same theatrics. Something caught his eye, and he looked down, curious. Hana immediately moved her hands down, covering herself. Ren had no patience for it, grabbing both of her wrists and pulling the hands away. At first, he didn't understand what she was hiding.  Releasing her wrists, he gave her a warning look to not move them back.When he tore away the very short, short-like panties, though, he quickly caught on. He had not been prepared to see what lay beneath. Immediately present, he saw what appeared to be a rather small penis. He had seen naked women before, so he understood sexual differences well. Was she a boy!? His lip began to curl, but as he adjusted his legs, causing the small limp shaft to hop to the side and expose, he noticed, female genitals just below. The closer he examined them, the more it began to make sense. The male set was small, easily explained away or restrained beneath clothes. The female, however, appeared fully developed. He decided that this would have to be checked after he was no longer in the dream.