Chapter ten

We had arrived back at base solemnly, I headed straight for my place where I had birthed my sparklings wanting nothing more than to have them by my side. I allowed no one near me but Bee which caused Ratchet to worry, a broken sparked carrier was always a dangerous one so the autobots accepted my space for the time being.

"Oh Bee if only I hadn't been a fool," I whined, a sad beep and the soft rubbing between my optics soothed me slightly. The moment I heard a command console begin a sort of call I leapt from my place an charged through the halls just in time to see Megatrons ugly face appear, snarling I took my place behind Optimus and Ratchet to listen to what the piece of scrap had to say.

"Ahhh just the predacon I wanted to see, your sparklings are a handful I must say, much like their carrier and their sire, now I'm willing to offer a sort of option to you all, hand over your predacon and I won't kill these sparklings," Megatron chuckled as my sparklings were dragged into view, snarling I took a step forwards but their wailing reached my audits and I fell silent especially when Megatron picked Firefly up in a harsh grip.

"Give them back Megatron, those sparklings are not apart of our war," Optimus ordered steadily, Megatrons smirk had my spark sinking further and further into my chassis.

"Final warning Optimus," Megatron warned, a silence fell over us all for a few moments before Prime dared speak.

"Megatron there is no need to harm sparklings, they are young and have no quarrel with any of us, let them go," Optimus ordered far more startled now, the moment Megatrons smirk faded Firefly let out a pitiful wail before a sword through his chassis silenced his cry. Shaking my helm I felt my mind unable to think, my trembling form did not help the words that fell from my muzzle.

"I WILL COME JUST GIVE MY SPARKLINGS BACK!" I pleaded hastily, this earned Megatrons smirk back.

"Good, meet me at these coordinates and there we shall bring you here, if ANY other autobots show up I will slay your remaining half bred scraplet," he snarled menacingly, a flash of numbers appeared on the screen and I took off without another word. Cries for me to stay were shut out by the roaring of my energon in my ears, once leaving the base I took off into the skies heading for the meeting place. Watching a sparkling die was a carriers worst fear and when it happened it drove us insane, half blind with grief and sadness I crashed into the ground not caring for my wounds from the fight earlier. Standing up I watched as the familiar green glow of a ground bridge opening and the large form of Megatron with his worthless pet Starscream exited from it, in Starscreams hand he held what looked to be a muzzle of sorts fuelled by energon. Once that was place on my helm I found my strength just about sucked from my body as I was half dragged through the ground bridge without a word, once on the Nemesis I was led to a dark room where Honeybee lay bruised next to the limp form of her brother. The muzzle stayed upon my helm as I was locked inside the room, walking over to my sparklings I collapsed both in grief and exhaustion. Honeybee nudged Firefly a few more times before she rested beside me to mourn the loss of her brother, we lay in silence hoping that by some miracle Firefly would get back up to greet us.

**Time Skip**

We waited for hours in a restless state of quiet, the moment the door opened I turned to glare at who dared enter. I relaxed slightly when I noticed it was merely the decepticon medic Knockout. Pulling Honeybee closer to my side I snarled when he dared step forwards, I didn't care if I lost my life but I would defend my remaining sparkling to my last breath.

"I'm..... sorry for what Megatron did to your sparkling, in all my years serving as his medic and I never thought he would hurt such a rare and odd occurrence just to gain a female predacon, anyways, I brought you and your sparkling some energon, you don't have to eat the dark energon but it will help with any problems it may cause, just don't let your sparkling eat it, it will turn them into a mindless energon feeder," the red and white mech explained, he approached and reached for my energon muzzle which switched and turned into what looked to be some sort of collar to contain my movements to a minimum use. As he turned to leave I gave a sigh, if I had never crash landed on earth and been trapped by those stupid humans I would have never caused this much strain on the Autobots. When knockout left I nudged the small cubes of good energon towards Honeybee while I chewed half heartedly on the dark energon, a tugging on my spark told me Bee was in pain which was probably due to my sudden leave and the death of our sparkling. Turning my head back to Honeybee I curled around the small black and yellow predacon making sure that nothing could take her should Megatron try his bothersome tricks again, the more I replayed Firefly's death in my mind the worse the pounding in my helm seemed to get. Giving a huff I turned my gaze to Honeybee who had fallen asleep, closing my optics I hoped that everything would return to the way it was and that all of this was just a dream.