16.

MINA'S POV

I woke up feeling a lot dizzy. What tf did I do?

"Urgh. . ." I frowned as I opened my eyes just to find myself not in my room.

I scanned the whole place while massaging my temple. The room looks like it belongs to a guy based on its black and white interiors.

Where the hell am I?

Just in cue, someone opened the door which made me look at its direction. There I found a tall guy carrying a glass of water, I think.

I cannot see his face clearly that's why I can't easily recognize him.

"Oh, you're already awake." 

Wait. . . I know that voice. That voice belongs to someone I know. 

"CHAEYOUNG?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? This is my house, Mina." He explained.

"THEN WHY AM I HERE?!" 

"You don't remember?" He asked before chuckling.

/flashback/

"Are you, really?"

"Yes." Chaeyoung said firmly.

"Hmmm. . ." I leaned near to his face and started to examine it.

As I met his eyes, I stopped and stared at it. 

I don't know what this feeling is, but I wanted to do more.

He slowly leaned closer to my face.

/End of Flashback/

"AAAGHHHHH!!!" I said while intentionally hitting my head repeatedly, trying to remember what happened next but to no avail. After that scene, it just went black.

"Hey, stop smacking your head." Chaeyoung walked towards me.

"Stop. Right. There." I showed him my palm which made him stop.

Shit shit shit.

My eyes shut open as I realized something.

I immediately checked my clothes and found out that it was not what I'm wearing last night. 

DID WE. . .?!

I faced him, with my eyes widen.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I yelled and started throwing him everything that I touch.

"Wait-- wait, Mina! Stop!" He protected himself with his hands.

"GET OUT OF HERE PERVERT!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"We--we didn't did that okay?!" He said, still covering his face.

"I DON'T CA-- what?" I halt on throwing him the lampshade that I was about to throw.

"We didn't did that thing you're thinking, Mina. Stop being--" 

"Then why are my clothes different?!" I shouted. But a little bit softer now.

"I asked Tzuyu to do that thing. Stop assuming things, aish." He said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Where is Tzuyu then?"

"She left already. She said she still need to run some errands."

"Ohhh. Sorry." I apologized.

"Let's just forget about it. Anyways, what do you feel right now? I bought some ibuprofen in case you'll have headache." He said, placing the medicine and a glass of water on the night stand.

I showed him a smile. "Thank you. But how did I get here?"

"You were so drunk last night and I didn't know where's your house so I just brought you here. Don't worry, I slept on the sofa." He explained.

"I--uhm, I guess I should go now." I said as I tried to stand up but was stopped when I felt a strong pang on my head.

Chaeyoung held me before I even fell on the floor.

"You should just stay here for now." He said as he helped me get back on the bed.

"N-no, I'm just a bit dizzy now but I can mana--"

"No, just stay here for a while." He insisted.

"O-okay." 

"I'll go prepare our breakfast." He said and stood up.

But before he finally got out. "By the way."

"Hmm?" I looked at him.

"My shirt looks good on you."