02.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"It's already 9:43. Is she still coming?" I sighed, as I checked the time on my wrist watch while carrying Mina's package.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. So I quickly turned around, and my jaw dropped as I see. . .

An angel.

I was really mesmerized with her beauty that I didn't noticed she's already talking to me.

"Hey!" My senses immediately came back, when I felt a light pressure on my left cheek.

I was shocked by the sudden move. "H-huh?" I stuttered.

"I said, sorry for making you wait." She apologized. But I didn't respond, at all.

She looked at me worried. "A-are you okay? Sorry if I slapped you. I-is it that hard?" She asked, anxiously.

I cleared my voice. "It's alright. I'm fine." I said, before showing an assuring smile.

She sighed before a smile crept on her face. "So, you must be Chaeyoung?" She asked.

I nodded. "Nice to meet you." I said, while smiling.

"Hi, I'm Mina. Nice to meet you too." She introduced before extending her hand to me, which I quickly accepted.

"So, I assume that that's my package?" I pointed at the box that she's holding, while she nodded in response.

"Uhm, Mina?" I called out, as she looked at me, questionably.

"Is this really your, uhm. . . Bra?" I asked, innocently.

She blinked. "Pardon?"

"Is this yours? I mean, this bra?" I said, showing her the undergarment.

She looked at me in disbelief, as her face turned red. "Of course it is, you moron! Why do you think would I order that thing if it isn't mine?!" Her angelic face turned into a raging fire-breathing dragon face.

"Who knows? Maybe that thing's for your mother, or siste--" I was cut of when I felt her foot in my inner thighs. She just kicked me.

"Oh--fuck!! YAH THAT HURT!!!" I shouted as I dropped the box and hold my crotch.

"Good to know pervert, because fuck you!!" She yelled, before taking the package away.

I fell down on the floor while groaning in pain. 

That kick, really fucking hurts, you know?!