13.

THIRD PERSON'S POV 

"Why are you parking the car?" Mina asked curiously, when she noticed the guy parking his car.

"We're going to walk." Chaeyoung answered while reaching a paper bag at the backseat.

"Why do we have to walk? It's so cold outside and the market is still like two street awa--" 

"You can use my jacket." Chaeyoung offered but Mina refused because of she was too shy.

"I like the cold breeze tonight, that's why." He winked at her as he got off his car and jogged to Mina's side to open the door for her.

As the girl went out of the car, she thanked Chaeyoung. He just smiled in response before started to walk.

"Yah! Wait up for me!" Mina said loud enough as she ran beside Chaeyoung who's currently appreciating the night's gentle wind.

Mina shivered as she started to feel the coolness of the night. She wrapped her arms around her body, trying to warm herself up but to no avail.

She suddenly felt something warm envelop her shaking body. It's a jacket from Chaeyoung.

Mina glanced at the guy and mouthed a thank you.

Silence occured. 

They are the only ones walking on the street, making the situation peaceful. Plus, it's not that dark thanks to a few street lights and the moon, which made it more serene.

It was like they were in a scene of a romantic movie.

Chaeyoung felt a bit awkward that's why he tried to break the ice by talking to Mina.

"Sooo, uhm Mina." Chaeyoung started. The girl hummed in response.

"First of all, I truly want to say sorry for how I acted on our past meetings. I know I acted jerk for asking you if the br--"

"Stop, stop. I already forgave you last time. So now let's just move on with that, please?" Mina pleaded which Chaeyoung found cute, as always, and made him chuckled.

"Okay." Chaeyoung smiled.

After the very conversation. Once again, tranquility engulfed the whole place.

"Hey Chae, do you mind if I play a song? I mean it's kinda. . . you know. . ." Mina asked the guy awkwardly.

"Sure. Actually I always listen to songs. How about you?" 

"Hmm yeah, I do also. Actually like chilly songs y'know." Mina said while scrolling through her playlist.

"Is a foreign song good with you?" She asked the guy. 

"Sure." Chaeyoung said in agreement.

Mina picked a tagalog song called ako'y sayo, ika'y akin.

As the intro of the song started playing, they glanced at each other. Their eyes met but they quickly averted their gaze. It made them both blush.

ikaw na ang may sabi, na ako'y mahal mo rin
at sinabi mong ang pag-ibig mo'y di magbabago
ngunit bakit sa tuwing ako'y lumalapit ika'y lumalayo?
puso'y laging nasasaktan pag may kasama kang iba
'di ba nila alam, tayo'y nagsumpaan?
na ako'y sa 'yo at ika'y akin lamang

Both looked up at the stars. 

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked which earned a hum from the older.

Mina whose beautifully looking upon the stars caught Chaeyoung's attention.

kahit ano'ng mangyari, pag-ibig ko'y sa 'yo pa rin
kahit ano pa ang sabihin nila'y ikaw pa rin
ang mahal, maghihintay ako kahit kailan
kahit na umabot pang ako'y nasa langit na
at kung di ka makita, makikiusap ka'y bathala
na ika'y hanapin at sabihin ipaalala sa iyo
ang nakalimutang sumpaan
na ako'y sa 'yo at ika'y akin lamang

He smiled while witnessing an exquisite masterpiece enjoying the night.

He unlocked his phone and secretly took a photo of Mina who now have her eyes closed while leisurely walking.

umasa kang maghihintay ako kahit kailan
kahit na umabot pang ako'y nasa langit na
at kung di ka makita, makikiusap ka'y bathala
na ika'y hanapin at sabihin ipaalala sa iyo
ang nakalimutang sumpaan
na ako'y sa 'yo at ika'y akin lamang

As the song ended, Mina inhaled deeply before opening her eyes.

"I love the song." Chaeyoung said.

Mina looked at chaeyoung. "Really? I just knew it from a Filipino friend. "

"Yeah." He smiled at her.

"Even though I didn't understand a thing." He continued as they both giggled.

---

A/n: so romantic~ uwu

for those who doesn't understand filipino: (meaning of the song) the guy and the girl promised that they are only for each other. but one day the girl suddenly avoided the guy. but he promised that no matter what, he will still wait for her even if it means his life. 

that's it hihi. and btw i pasted the song up there ^^^ haha. i suggest you to listen to the song. 

[new] so uhm, hi!! just wanna tell you that the next chapter will be the start of the "change" or the original plot. i told you guys that there's a plot change that'll happen anytime soon. so yeah, please don't get confused!!