Why X Am X I X Here?

CSiF Reader Insert 6

Why X Am X I X Here?!

As you woke the room was dark and you could see Killua and Gon having a pillow fight from the corner of your eye. You remained in your position hoping to be unnoticed.

Hoping.

Until a pillow smashed into your face with a force no one could sleep through.

You stood up abruptly taking the pillow in your hand before smiling and looking between Gon and Killua.

"Which one of you gentlemen threw this?" You said sweetly.

Gon looked at the sweating Killua and said, "he did."

"Wait Gon, WH--AUGH!" He screamed as a pillow dug into his face.

"I get thrown into a small room with you, so let me take out my rage 'Kay?!" You huff.

Killua peeled the pillow off his face before scowling, "It shouldn't have hurt that much."

You smirked, "Totally."

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Soon enough, everyone was awake, okay maybe not Leorio but whatever. Tonpa was doing something you didn't even bother to look at, Kuapika was reading and Killua and Gon were talking about something. You were eating.

Suddenly you unconsciously yelled, "Gon, fish don't think!"

They looked at you before you raised up your hands in defense, "Verbal reflex!"

((A/N: Anyone else have the reflex? Like say:

Person 1: This is stupid!

Me: You're stupid.

Orrrrrrr you disagree with their opinion:

Person 1: think like a fish.

Me: Fish don't think.))

And you walked towards Kurapika to look at what he was reading. Apparently some classic novel, so you yelled out "Le gasp! Kurapika, you like reading sappy chick-flicks?!" Everyone turned to Kurapika (except for Leorio) and stared at him.

Kurapika took a moment to process what was going on and out the book down, "No! It's not--"

You swiped the book away and turned to the first page, the real title read 'Alice in Wonderland' but you said aloud, "Romeo and Juliet!~"

Killua snickered lightly while Kurapika sighed. Gon didn't understand anything.

You sat down and picked up another book, opening to the first page.

"Did I fool you?"

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

20 hours had passed. You were laying awake on the floor between Killua and Gon. You rolled over to face Killua only to find him wide awake.

You nearly shrieked before covering your mouth.

"You're awake?!" You whispered.

"Since you woke up." He replied.

You stared at him for a while before he freaked out, "Why are you staring at me?"

"Looking at you closely, you look very familiar," you squinted your (e/c) eyes, "Killua Zoldyck... Zoldyck..."

Killua went into full defense mode when he heard that name, "How do you know?!"