Majority X Decides

CSiF Reader Insert 5

Majority X Decides

The airship had arrived at its destination which was a really tall tower. Everyone exited the airship and the green bean dude talked about the 3rd phase and the Trick Tower.

You sighed heavily as you watched an overconfident guy climb down from the side of the tower.

"Idiot." You muttered, eyeing the flying creatures that were approaching. Soon the pink flying creatures devoured the rock climber as you watched from a distance, deaf to the pleas of help.

You silently knocked out climbing down the side.

Looking around you realized there were less people, 'so there's probably some hidden trapdoors.' You deduced.

You walked toward Gon and Killua as they were tapping on the ground.

"Whatcha find?" You asked.

"Let's call Kurapika and Leorio over as well." Gon told Killua. Well, at least he was aware of your existence.

"Kurapika! Leorio!"

"What is it, Gon?" They hurried over.

"I found a hidden door, see?" Gon pushed down on the floor tile slightly, and it went down a bit. You watched closely, making note of the difference this tile had from the others.

"I see..." You muttered.

"So we can descend by flipping the stones!" Kurapika announced.

'Tough luck with that.' You thought bitterly.

"Awesome, Gon!" You said with false happiness.

Killua had a 'What the hell are you here?' Look on his face.

"Let's head down!" Leorio joined in.

"But," Gon started, "I'm confused."

"Bout what?"

"There are also hidden doors here, there, over there, there, over there, as well as there." He said as he pointed in a direction everytime.

This got you thinking, maybe not all actually lead to the bottom. Or maybe...

"That many?" Leorio asked to no one. You silently agreed.

"Six hidden doors, located in the same area..." Kurapika went into detective mode and you groaned mentally. It was obvious, all of them led to one room. "Sounds suspicious to me."

'Damn right it is!'

"Apparently, each door can only be used once." Killua said. You almost forgot he existed for a second. Juuuuuuuust a second.

"Seriously?"

"We tried opening a door someone else used, but it wouldn't budge." He shrugged.

"Each door can only let one person at a time too..." You sighed. "Meaning only one person can go through one door."

Killua nodded, "We have to split. Gon and I decided that we're each going to choose a door."

"I choose that one," you said pointing to the one Leorio was standing nearby, "I'll take my chances."

"No hard feelings if one of us springs a trap." Gon stated, "What are you guys gonna do?"

"I can deal with that, luck is part of the game." Leorio said.

"And part of life." You interjected.

"That settles it." Kurapika said, and everyone stood before a trapdoor.