Wrath X of the X Demon

CSiF Reader Insert 12

Wrath X of the X Demon

"Gon! You fucking idiot!!" You yelled in his face.

"S-sorry, sorry, sorry!" Gon winced, your yelling was hurting his ears.

Gon lay in the hospital bed, his arm completely shattered as well as a few ribs broken.

"You understand the risk of using Zetsu in a situation like that?!" You said, jabbing at his forehead, "You could have been killed!"

"Sorry!" Gon cried, your pokes really hurt.

Wing came in a slapped Gon, yelling at him like you did.

You turned to Killua and glared at him.

"Don't you dare try to do what the idiot did when you're not ready."

"not ready?"

You sighed, "Zetsu seals your aura within your body, thus concealing your presense, but exposing you to--" Wing put a hand over your mouth.

"Gon is not to learn anything about Nen for the next two months."

Your jaw dropped, "two months?!"

'Who am I going to boss around now?!'

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

The four days ticked past and your fight was in three hours.

"You never told us you signed up for a fight, (Y/N)" Gon pouted, disappointed he wouldn't be able to watch you fight.

"Well," you said, "I didn't think it was important..."

"Your first match in the 200's is important!" Gon declared, "And I won't be allowed to see it..."

"Don't worry Gon, there are recordings available to watch." Killua smiled.

"But then I'd already know who would win.."

A vein went off in your head, "HEY! Of course I'd win, the opponents here are more commonly amateur Nen users, so I could deal with them no problem!"

They laughed as you kept objecting to their thoughts.

"(Y/N)," Killua said, "It's 2:30 now."

You stretched, yawning, "Hmm, yeah, I'll head down to the arena."

"I'm going to be lonely..." Gon said.

"Don't worry Gon, I'll try to make it quick!" You grinned, 'But I want to watch my opponent suffer.'

You turned away and covered your face with your hands, walking away and leaving a small crack between your fingers so you can see.

Under your concealed face, a grin of pure malice formed.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"No time limit! Begin!" The referee yelled.

Your opponent was Sadaso, apparently it was that marionette looking guy from the first day. You activated Gyo to dodge his Nen arm as it materialized, but you were getting bored of his horrible aim.

"The match starts off with (Y/N) dodging Sadaso's attacks! I can't see them, but (Y/N) sure can!" The announcing lady cried.

Your eyes narrowed, analyzing the situation, you would probably need to use 30% of your strength, no 40% in this battle. Sadaso looked a little bulky, and the hand would be a problem when you relaxed your Gyo.