Chapter 23

1.1 K views and 45 comments!!!! Thank y'all soo much. Now, please vote for my story if you like it. Hope you like the story!

"I'm your boyfriend?" Keefe asked once they got to Havenfield. They were walking up the steps to Sophie's room. Sophie blushed.

"Only if you want to be," she replied. "I just said that to make him mad."

"Or course I want to be!" Keefe exclaimed. Sophie smiled.

"Why is one of your arms hidden behind your back?" Sophie asked Keefe, noticing for the first time that he was hiding something.

"Oh. Well, I figured you might want to finish this." He pulled out Sophie's milkshake, and she wrapped him in a hug. 

"Thank you, Keefe. You're the best boyfriend ever. Wait, where's yours?"

"I, um, figured yours was more important," Keefe said, blushing.

"Well then we can share," Sophie declared.

"No, I couldn't..."

"Well you're going to," Sophie interrupted.

"Well if you insist, Foster," Keefe said, a sly grin forming on his face. Suddenly, he snatched her milkshake from her hand and jumped off of the bed where they were sitting. 

"Get back here!" Sophie screeched.

"Make me," Keefe taunted. Sophie ran towards him, but to her surprise, he didn't try to run. Just then, she realized how close they were. Keefe must've, too, because he leaned forward, but before their lips could meet, the door opened.

"What's going on in here?" Grady asked, looking suspicious. Sophie and Keefe jumped apart from each other.

"Well, he, uh, stole my milkshake," Sophie replied. "And I had to get it back."

"Ok," Grady said, sounding doubtful. "Just one tip, don't cheat on Fitz."

"Oh, don't worry. I would never do that. He's the one you should've talked to." Grady's eyes wider.

"He wouldn't dare."

"Oh, he dared. Goodbye, Grady." With that, Sophie grabbed Keefe's hand and they leapt away.