Chapter 18

Hey guys! So sadly, I didn't make mid-state. :( Oh well. I wasn't that prepared because I didn't really know much about the audition process and all. Anyway, on to the story!

"You ready?" Keefe asked as they joined hands to teleport to Atlantis.

"I guess," Sophie answered, feeling fireworks go off in her hand. Sophie blushed and then realized what she was doing. Stop, Sophie, she told herself. You like Fitz. You're going out with Fitz. Not Keefe.

"Foster? I thought you said you were ready."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I must've zoned out or something," Sophie apologized. "Let's go." She levitated both of them up into the air, and dropped them. Less than a second later, they were in Atlantis. Sophie and Keefe rushed to the matchmaking building, but paused at the door.

"Where is it?" Keefe asked, searching for the small blue knob that Mr. Forkle asked them to find.

"Right here," Sophie exclaimed, proudly. She quietly turned the knob and they stepped inside. They found themselves in a small tunnel that reminded Sophie too much of a sewer for her liking. "Well, let's go."

They stuck to the left, like Mr. Forkle said, and soon enough, they came to a wooden door. "They're right behind this door," Keefe noted. "This was almost too easy."

"Just relax," Sophie assured him. "This is so well hidden that it should be easy."

Sophie reached out to turn the knob, and pulled open the door.

Sorry for the cliff-hanger and the short chapter. The next one might be longer. I don't know. It will also end on a cliff-hanger, though, so sorry, not sorry. Bye! -Karissa