SIX

After a long day, I walk in the door to be greeted by London and a table full of Chinese take-out.

"You are a lifesaver you know that right?"

" What are best friends for? I ordered all your favorites, I figured we could spend our last day eating fattening food and watching stupid reality tv."

I smile at London as I drop my keys and purse down on the table, kicking off my shoes as I make my way to the couch, leave it to her to always know what a girl needs. "I don't know what I'm going to do without you."

" Hey, enough of that! It's only a couple weeks then we will see each other for Thanksgiving."

I had invited London to come home with me for Thanksgiving this year. Her family never really celebrated the holiday, being that they were from Canada, and since my family goes all out I knew they would love for me to bring more company.

We finished eating a load of Chinese food, while we watched re-runs of the 90-day fiancé.

"So how did it go today, what fun and eventful stuff happened on set?"

"Oh, you know the usual, just a sex scene and a bunch of kissing," I say shrugging my shoulders.

I can see London's big eyes boring holes in the side of my head, her jaw almost touching the floor. I know she wants more details, but I can tell she is also trying to see how I'm actually doing.

"Ok, are you going to just let me sit here and imagine how it went, or are you going to actually give me some details."

" It was fine, we actually got it all shot pretty much in one take, "I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh...that good huh? There must have been some strong chemistry going on to get it in one take." She says raising her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes at London's smirk, as I wrap myself up in the blanket and settle further into the couch.

"Can we not talk about work tonight, you're leaving in the morning and I just want us to have a relaxing girls night," I say as I give her my puppy dog eyes.

London looks me over and then smiles "alright, I won't say another word...for now."

Typical London, we spent the rest of the night watching movies, munching on popcorn and laughing until the wee hours of the morning. We said our goodbyes before we headed off to bed since she would be leaving before I wake up.

     ****************************************

I arrive on set the next morning, finallyEmma is back on set to shoot scenes as well, it has felt like forever since the last time we were together.

"Hey, how has filming been going?" Emma says as we walk over to the craft table to munch on some snacks.

"It's been going smoothly, today will actually be the longest day on set in a while," I tell her as I pile my plate up with carrot sticks and ranch.

"It's actually been kinda fun having just us girls here all morning filming.

We ended up filming a bunch of group scenes, one of which was a sleepover scene with three other girls, along with individual scenes with just Emma and I. Luckily Liam has not arrived on set yet, so I have been able to work without any unnecessary distractions from him.

I just finished a scene where Lexi was at work waiting tables when Emma comes rushing over.

"Did you see who is here?" she says excitingly as she claps her hands together.

"No! But from the look of it, it must be someone good." I say laughing as I look around the set trying to see who Emma is freaking out about.

That's When I spot Liam walking in with a beautiful blond glued to his side. He is all smiles, unlike his usual moodiness and frowning face. He looks down at one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, she is tall and thin with long blond straight hair, she has emerald green eyes and some of the longest lashes I have ever seen. The more I examine her, the more I feel like I have seen her somewhere.