TWO

Present Time

I arrive in Atlanta a few hours before I'm needed on set, which gives me plenty of time to settle into my new home away from home.

I ended up renting a two-bedroom condo on the beach, and London has decided to fly in later this week to join me for a couple of weeks to keep me company, or in her words to keep my damn head on straight.

After my audition six months ago, I stormed into our apartment angry as hell, but mostly disappointed with myself for letting HIM get to me, to the point where I jeopardized my own audition. I also didn't like the fact I was having some sort of feelings towards him when I barely knew the guy, I have never been affected by someone, the way he makes me feel.

London calmed me down like she always does, gave me one of her Fuck them all! be positive talks, reassuring me there were more jobs out there waiting for me, and of course, we both ended the night, out at the club with way too many shots of vodka.

I woke up the next morning with an awful hangover and realized I had a message on my phone from my agent Louise. She wanted to let me know that I had gotten the part as Lexi Masters. She said they were so excited to have me on board, and that I aced the audition. I was not expecting that at all, I was waiting for the call where she informs me that I will no longer be her client if I go around slapping and screaming at people in auditions, that I was lucky to even get.

London was thrilled when I told her I got the part and even said she had heard that writers will sometimes change the Script for the element of surprise, and that was most likely what had happened with Liam's script. Which would explain why he had to read from it in the first place. I could not help but feel a little disappointed, surprisingly enough a very little part of me wanted that kiss to be real.

As I washed away the memories in the bath, I hear a familiar voice coming from the other room,

"Hey, babe, where you at !"

I quickly step out of the bath and throw a towel around my body, heading out to greet the unexpected voice. "London! what are you doing here? You weren't supposed to fly in until Friday!" I say excitingly.

" My dad had an emergency work situation, like always, so we had to cut our vacation short by a few days," she says while rolling her eyes in annoyance but quickly smiles and says " No worries for me though, I would much rather be here with you! You know someone has to look after your crazy ass."

I pull her into a big hug "I'm so sorry about your vacation Londy, but man am I so happy you are here with me! I missed you so much," I say because I really have missed her, I always feel better when I know she is around. Even though she can get a little bossy at times, she has always been the sister I've never had.

" So what's the plan today, is it a free night or do you have to shoot today?" She asks while she carries her luggage to the spare room and is already starting to organize her closet with her belongings. I swear this girl packs her whole life with her when she travels. In her own words, "you should always carry a full wardrobe, you never know what life is going to throw at you, and you must always look good doing it."

"Well actually I have a shoot tonight, but so far tomorrow night I should be free, we are supposed to end by six tomorrow."

"That's fine, I'm going to keep myself busy here getting organized, plus I have some work calls to return." she says while she starts pulling out what seems like twenty pairs of shoes and lines them neatly in her closet.

"Hey, how do you feel about seeing him tonight?" She finally asks, I knew it has been on the tip of her tongue, and one of the main reasons she wanted to be here with me.