Chapter 4

Hoodie's POV:
We sat there in science for a while, I enjoyed it and smiled wanting the moment to last for a while. I moved my hand over Masky's hand and we just held hands for a while. Jeff badged through the door and we instantly pulled away and looked him, "Dude what the hell?" Masky exlamied looking at him and jumping down from the top bunk, "I KNEW IT!" He screamed. "Know what?" Masky asked confused. "YOU GUYS ARE DATTINGG~" Jeff teased. I pulled my hoodie over my face to hide the fact I was blushing like crazy. Masky just shook his head, "Yes, yes we are and your dating Ben. Now shoo." Masky pushed Jeff out of the room and shut the door. He let out a sigh and crawled back up to the top bunk with me. "Wanna pick up were we left off last time?" He asked with a slight smirk on his face, "What?.." I asked confused. "The hotel~" he said scooting closer, I turned bright pink and looked around, "H-here?! But slender-" Masky shook his head. "Sound proof walls, check. An annoying Toby for him to deal with, check. And last but not least, we are the maturest after all so he doesn't ever check up on us." Masky smirked, what if I.. Was dominant this time..? I smirked back and took the ice pack off my eye, it looked better now. I set it to the side and looked back at masky, "Well?" He raised an eyebrow. "Only if I can top." I said crossing my arms. He looked shocked but shook his head, "You obviously a bottom. No way you could ever-" I cut off Masky by pushing him down and glaring at him. He seemed suprised, a pink tint creeped up on his face. Right then a loud knock echoed from the door into the room, I imedently shifted myself off Masky, "Come in!" I called. The door opened and Toby stood their with a grin on his face, he still had bruises and scratches from me. "Guessss whatttt????!!!" He cooed stepping in our room. I just hummed in response rolling my eyes. "slendy said you guys have to go on a mission but I have to come with!!" He cheered. I heard Masky groan next to me sitting up, "Okay okay we'll get ready just get out." Toby slipped out of the room and shut the door. I looked over at Masky and have a weak smile and jumped off the bed to go get ready, "We just got back from a mission.." He groaned. I let out a quiet laugh and went to our bathroom shutting the door and changing. Once I was done Masky was already dressed so we walked out and saw Toby talking with Ben, he looked from Ben to us and gave a sarcastic smile. "Well, well,well, let's get going lovebirds." I shook my head and began walking outside with Tim. Toby ran to his room to go get his hatches. Me and Masky always keep our weapons with us, but whatever. We walked for a little bit till we reached this cabin in the woods. Our target is a is a 16 year old girl, apparently telling people to much about our boss. But we're gonna stop here so oh well, we walked towards the house. I let them know I would go up the the door and distract the girl first. I took the mask off so I wouldn't look confusing. "Can I help you?" I looked back up from my shoes and nodded. "Hey I'm from your school, I was sent to help you with tutoring." She nodded. "I thought I heared something about getting a tutor. Come in," she opened the door wider letting me walk in.

Maskys POV:
I watched Hoodie walk inside her house, she honestly looked like your avarage highschool thot, crop top, short shorts. Jesus Christ girls these days.
Lol OK dont take this offense xD
Me and Toby quickly snuck in before she shut the door and hid in the kitchen listening to their conversation and waiting for the right to to attack. "So.. What subject are you gonna help me with?" The thot smirked and bit her lip. Brian obviously not stupid knew she was trying to flirt, but wait is he flirting back?.. He took off his jacket and nodded after a while of helping with math she leaned in the kiss him. He reached for something in his pocket and leaned in to. But instead of kissing her he slit her throat, she fell to the floor gripping her neck screaming. "Oh shut up. Mabey next time you want be such a thot." Brian kicked the girl and signled us we could attack. Toby ran over by the girl covering her mouth and holding her down. I hit her in the head with a crow bar and we finished up by cleaning any evidence and left the body their and headed back to the mansion.

Sorry short chapter. Havn't posted in a month so here ya r xD