Chapter 1

Static ran through Masky's and Hoodie's head alerting them that they were needed in Slenders office. "Probably another mission." Hoodie's dissorted voice echoed. Masky sighed, "Lets go." Hoodie nodded and they headed to the Operators office. Masky knocked and Slenderman opened the door with his tendril. The boys sat down in front of Slender's desk as the door closed behind him. "Boys, You will be sent on a mission down in Texas for a while. You are to kill a Male, 30 year old, pedophile. be careful because he is into boys around the age of 17-19. I would send clockwork but she gets into to much trouble in out of state missions." Hoodie shivered, he understood that him and Masky were the most mature Proxy's but seriously? "Yes sir." Masky and Hoodie replied getting up to leave. "Also, Masky. Since your a little older than Hoodie I recommend keeping a close eye on him when he's around the guy." Masky nodded and glanced over at Hoodie who seemed disturbed. They left his office and started packing. Hoodie lifted his mask up above his mouth so he could speak normally, he got tired of his dissorted voice often. "Why did he say to keep an eye on me?" Hoodie asked as they entered their shared room. " I mean you did hear, the guys a pedophile. Into younger guys, and I mean you never know what could happen honestly. " Hoodie just nodded and grabbed Masky's and his suitcase. "Here," Hoodie said sliding Masky's suitcase over to him. Masky nodded a thanks and started packing clothes from his drawer. After we were done packing Masky ran back to our room to get one more thing. He ran back out with a few bottle of pills and stuffed them in his suitcase. They then started the old cp car and headed to Texas.

Masky's POV:
After about an hour and a half Hoodie had fallen asleep. I could tell because his mask was off. Me and Brian are best friends, he knows im gay.. But he looked so cute to be honest. Wait stop! I can't think these kinds of things! He's straight after all, I mean I know I have a crush on him but.. What ever.

4 hours later

We finally stopped at a hotel in Texas. I took off my mask and left it in the car so the staff wouldnt be suspicous. Not wanting to wake Brian up, I quietly got out of the car and went to the passengers seat and picked Brian up gently. I walked in got us a hotel room and managed to open out door with the key without waking or dropping Brian. I entered the room and sat Brian down on the bed. I realized their was only one bed though, I blushed and then quietly left the room to go get our luggage. I returned with out suitcases and locked the car door from our hotel room, I probably needed some rest too.. After 5 hours of driving. I took my jacket off and laid on the other side of the bed, I guess i fell asleep after I closed my eyes.

Hoodie's POV:
I woke up in a hotel room, I felt breathing next to me and saw Tim sleeping. I assumed he carried me in. Our suitcases were in the corner of the room, I ran a hand through my hair. I haven't cut my hair in a while so my hair was a little longer and wavy. I looked over at Tim again and smiled, he looks so peaceful.. For some reason when I thought that I felt a rush of excitement go through me.. Like I wanted him to kiss me.. I turned really red and looked away. I'm straight and he's gay, I'm pretty sure he likes Toby anyways. I sighed and stood up to unpack. We would be here for a while, I heard shuffling behind me as I sat down by my suitcase to start unpacking. "Brian?.." I looked behind my to see Tim sitting up. "Sorry.. Did I wake you?.." Tim smiled weakly and shook his head, "No, no your fine." He said standing up. "I should probably unpack to anyways."

Brian nodded. After unpacking everything they went to start their mission. As we exited out hotel room a man probably about the right description as Slenderman said our target was, was standing by the room next to them leaning agianst the door. When we walked past him he gave Brian an extremely perverted look and walked in his hotel room. Brian shivered and looked forward. "I think we found out target.." Brian shivered referring to the man next to their hotel room. Tim nodded, "I don't like the way he looked at you either." He said opening the door to go to the car and get their masks. As they returned they quickly went into their hotel room and put their masks on. Masky slid on his jacket and Hoodie slid on his hood. They started walking outside and they saw the guy outside, "Ugh." Hoodie took his mask off and the hood and started walking over to the guy but then stopped to look at Masky. "Stay here. I'll distract the guy, you hit him in the back of the head or something." Masky was kinda hesitant but nodded. Hoodie handed Masky his mask and good and walked over to the guy, he was leaning agianst a tree. Probably vaping. Hoodie walked over and waved, "Hey I didn't say hi earlier, I'm Brian! " Hoodie smiled. The guy smirked, obviously into Hoodie. This gave Hoodie chills but he ignored it. "Nice to meet you Brian, I'm Chris." Chris extended his hand, Hoodie shook it but instead he was slammed into the tree. 'Shit..' Hoodie thought. The guy lifted up Hoodies chin. "What a pretty boy.." Chris sneered. Hoodie's breath hitched as he said this. 'where's masky?' Hoodie started to panic, but then he saw Masky come in sight behind the guy with a crow bar. He could tell Masky was waiting for the perfect time to swing, but Hoodie wanted him to hurry. He was getting uncomfortable, Chris wrapped his arm around Hoodies waist- BAM Chris fell on the ground and the boys ran.