Chapter 3

Masky's POV:
I dont know what happened to us last night but we ended up fucking. I stayed in bed for like half the day refusing to talk to anyone so I could processes this whole thing. I mean apparently me and Tim are dating now, I was almost raped last night, I fucked my best friend last night, and I'm staright -
Wait I'm straight.. Why did I enjoy this whole thing last night? I- and im dating Masky?.. I think I'm gay.. But what made Masky fuck me last night? He's out right now doing who knows what so I guess I'll look through his stuff. I sat up and walked over to his stuff, I found his pill bottels.. But one bottle seemed to be off. The color was different than the others. And when I saw his put the pills in his suitcase he didn't have blue pills. They were all white- "TOBY!" I remember him winking at me and stuffing something in the suitcase and then he ran off when Tim came back out! That bastard! I took out my phone and called Toby, Ring ring ring- "WHAT THE FUCK TOBY?"
"Wh-What?"
"YOU REPLACED TIMS PILLS WITH SEX PILLS!"
"Did not!"
"YES YOU DID!"
"..."
"WHY TH FUC-"
"Did you guys have f-fun?"
"IM GONNA KILL YOU WHEN WE GET BACK!!"
"Heheh bye!"

I cursed under my breath and put the RIGHT pills back and kept the Sex Pills.. Just so something like that wouldn't happen again. And so I can get revenge on Toby later. Anyways I got to and decided to go watch TV and wait for Masky. A little while later I see Masky walk in, "Where were you?" I asked turning the TV off. "Went to go finish up bussniess with that guy. Slenderman has him right now so we can head back. Were done with our mission." Masky glanced over at me and took off his mask. I nodded and stood up going to pack my stuff, Masky started packing too. We put our masks away so the staff wouldn't be suspicious. On the way out we noticed that the guys hotel room wasn't booked for him anymore, he obviously hadn't paid so for kicked out and Masky must have dragged him to the portal and gave him to Slender. I leaned over and kissed Tim on the cheek, "Race ya," I said smirking and running off. "Thats not fair!" He whined and ran behind me. I won because I got a heads up, I opened the trunk and out my suitcase in and jumped in the passengers seat. Tim hopped in after me, and we headed back to the mansion. About an hour and a half into the ride a fell asleep.

Masky's POV:
I felt pressure on my shoulder and looked over to see Brian leaning on me sleeping. I smiled and continued driving. About 3 hours later we arrived back at the house. I shook Brian gentley and he woke up. He gave me a weak smile and yawned, we got out and carried out stuff in but right when we got in Brian looked over at Toby, growled and ran at him. I don't know why but.. What ever. "FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled pinning him down, I sighed and sat my stuff down and walked over to pull Brian off. "What's going on?" I asked crossing my arms. Brian growled, "Before we left for Texas Toby put fucking sex pills in the suitcase and you accidentally took them which made us fuck!" Brian growled. I looked over at Toby and raised and eyebrow, "Is that ture?" I asked, Toby just started laughing. I let Brian go after him and I carried our suitcases up to our room,

7 minutes later

Masky's POV:
I was laying on my bunk and saw hoodie come in with a black eye and a bloody nose and a few scratches. I sat up and put my book down and ran over to him. "Hoodie what the fuck?! I didn't think you'd actually get in a physical fight!" I groaned grabbing his wrist and sitting him on my bed. "Sorry.." He flinched when I put an icepack on his eye, I wasn't gonna deal with Toby. Someone else can do that. I cleaned up Hoodies scratches and bloody nose and set next to him. "I-i didn't mean too. He just punched me and I got mad so-"
"You punched him back." I sighed. He laid down on the bed and hoodie laid next to him, "Yea.. Then slender separated us." I nodded and looked at the bunk above him. Brian got up and climbed to the top bunk (his bunk) and laid down. "So.." He started. "I'm sorry, I got in a fight with Toby." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Your fine just try to stop getting so physical with people when you get mad. Ok?" I asked, at least hoping a sincere agreement. "Hehe what about back at the hotel, you got pretty physical there." He joked. "And I can do it agian-" I covered my mouth and turned red, SHIT! I DID NOT MEAN TO SAY THAT..! Brian didn't respond except with a sarcastic "Suree~" I smirked and sat up making sure the door was locked. And crawled up to Brian's bed. "Wanna bet?" I asked. He turned red and shook his head, " nonoibeliveyou!" He quickly replied. I laughed and sat by him, "Chill, I'm kidding." I smirked.

Sorry it's short, I'm tired and need to update and work on more chapters