~15~

I'm so sorry it's taken so long my lovelies! But writers block has been a pain in the ass. I hope you can forgive me! 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celestine

My birthday has gotten off to a rough start, waking up late and not having time to really dress up...heck, I didn't even have time to put in my contacts, or eat breakfast.

When I woke up to Alex calling to tell me she was on the way, I bolted up and immediately started throwing on clothes, which consists of a pair of black thermal leggings and a long sleeve gray shirt that has the phrase:

I'm not short, I'm fun sized!

After slipping on my red fuzzy socks and some gray running shoes, I brush my wild curls and throw them up into a poor excuse for a messy bun. Then brush my teeth before grabbing my bags and booking it downstairs, barely having enough time to grab my lunch and shove a few water bottles in my bookbag before I hear Alex honk as she drives up.

"Coming!" I yell out, despite knowing that she won't hear me from inside the house, though I've noticed that she has really good hearing, sharper than my mom's, which is saying something since my mom has the hearing of a bat.

I run so fast towards the door I nearly collide into it, thankfully my shoes give me brakes, or I would've had a broken nose and glasses.

Swinging open the door, I'm met face to face with Alex, or rather her closed hand raised to knock on the door. We both jump a little, Alex chuckling in amusement.

"Well, what are the odds of meeting you here?" She jokes, and I feel some of my self induced anxiety subside at the sight of her lopsided grin.

"Good morning." I breathe out, still a little breathless from running around the house like a madwoman.

"Good morning Babygirl, and Happy Birthday."

I flush as I pull the door closed behind me and lock it, trying unsuccessfully to settle my racing heart.

"Thank you..." I murmur, it feeling a little better than it was a few minutes ago.

"You're welcome, now, lets go, we won't be late."

I follow behind her to her truck, giggling as she routinely lifts me up to get in. As I wait for her to get in, I notice that I forgot my coat.

"I think I need to go back in the house, I forgot my coat." I say as she climbs in, and she chuckles as she buckles up.

"I got you babygirl."

She reaches into her backseat and grabs what looks like a red hoodie, handing it to me with a wide grin.

"I got it made for you, Happy Birthday."

I grab it, the material soft in my hands as I look it over, loving the little crowns on the front. Flipping it over, my cheeks redden fiercely as I read the black letters on the back.

 Flipping it over, my cheeks redden fiercely as I read the black letters on the back