~13~

Oh my Goddess! 6k reads already?!?! You guys are the best! Okay, time for a new chapter! Above is what Alex's room looks like 😎. I'm so sorry I've been gone so long, it's been a rough month for me, losing a close family member has been hard for me to recover from. So thank you for your patience and understanding. ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex

I wake up in an incredibly good mood, a dopey smile plastered on my face as I stare up at the ceiling.

It's been a couple of days since my confession to Cece, and the past weekend has been great. I've mostly been hanging out with her at her house, watching movies and playing games...and sneaking kisses as we cuddled on the couch or in her room.

Though, it wasn't really necessary to hide our affection, considering her moms already figured out we were together when I came back later Saturday morning. There's no hiding anything with those two, that's for sure.

Now, it's Monday morning, and I'm smiling like an idiot at six am. The power of mates is amazing.

I roll out of bed, almost giddy as I head to the bathroom and start my usual morning routine. After using the bathroom and washing my hands, I scrub my face with a wet wash cloth, removing any oil or drool from my face. After brushing my teeth I go back to my room and change out of my pajamas, which consist of a sports bra and sweatpants, and put on a clean sports bra and a pair of boxers. I've always preferred boxers over typical women's underwear, much more comfortable in my opinion.

After putting on my old spice deodorant, I pull on my favorite pair of ripped, baggy jeans and a fitted gray t-shirt that says: I LOVE BEING ME, IT PISSES OFF ALL THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

I adjust my Alpha pendant so it sits over my shirt, check all my piercings are in, and then run my hands through my short hair to style it, which honestly doesn't take much effort these days. I quickly put on socks and my black timberlands before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs with my phone in hand, messaging Cece that I'm leaving shortly.

~Hey Babygirl, I'll be there in a few minutes 😁~

Just before I stuff my phone in my pocket, she buzzes back.

~I'll be waiting 😊~

I smile as I continue down the stairs, stuffing my phone in my pocket as I head towards the kitchen, where the smell of food lures me in. My stomach growls as I see food sitting on the kitchen island, my mouth watering.

"Morning kiddo, your sandwich is on the corner. Bacon and egg with miracle whip."

I look up to see Papa pouring some black coffee into my thermos, the heat turning it from black to flame pattern.

"Thanks, I'm starving." I grin as I grab the sandwich wrapped in paper towels and take a bite, chewing happily as he hands me my thermos.

"You're welcome. You look happy for a Monday morning, I assume it has to do with your mate?" He chuckles, and I nod....suddenly remembering I hadn't told him the news on that.

"Yeah...we've actually just started dating..."

"What?! When?"