Part 2

PART 2

She was standing there in front of the refrigerator holding the packet of blood in her hands which Carlisle has kept at home as a stock during Bella's pregnancy and for if any sudden need came up. There was blood spilled on the ground and on her mouth. She smiled devilishly at them, her eyes were scarlet red like blood. She consumed atleast fifteen packets of human blood. They were horror struck at the sight.

"NO RENESMEE!!!!" Edward screamed and ran up to her holding his breath as he knew what would happen if he tried to smell the blood. They all ran downstairs, away from Carlisle's office to get rid of the blood's smell.

"Sweetie what were you doing in grandpa's office? You know you are not suppose to consume so much human blood?" Bella said sternly which hurt Renesmee a little. She pouted and was about to cry when Bella consoled her again as she knew that if she cried out loud it would create a disaster.

She clamed down. With this act of Renesmee everyone was upset, hurt and scared. They didn’t knew what next she could do. Everyone knew that Renesmee was not like that then what forced her to do such thing? Edward tried to get in her mind but all he could get out of it was hunger.

Renesmee touched Bella's cheek and showed her that she wanted to eat human food now.

It shocked everyone even more as just now she consumed so much human blood and still she was hungry.

Bella served her a pancake and she ate. She was demanding more and more, and in this way she ate five pancakes. It was shocking for everyone. Carlisle examined her in his office but all he could get was nothing. He said that she was eating so much because of her rapid growth but it didn’t seemed any convincing to any of them.

The days passed and Renesmee's attitude was just like that. All along these days they noted that when ever Renesmee was near anybody they felt weak and a pain running along in their bodies. This was worrying Edward and Bella to no extend. They were scared and worried about this strange thing that was happening with Renesmee. On the other side everyone went on hunting in shifts. They kept Renesmee up and away in the room. They speculated that just because she has consumed so much blood that day was the reason of this strange thing. On the other hand even Eleazar wasn’t able to decode if Renesmee was going through any changes nor could Carlisle say anything.

The day of the battle arrived.

They all were waiting in the battle field, hugging each other and trying to gain strength to face the situation. They were scared, not for their lives but for the life of their loved ones. They all were ready to die for each other. Though some of them knew what this would lead to but still they were ready to face the consequences because of the relation they had with Carlisle and Cullens.

"I am so bad Edward. Just because of me our whole family, friends and relatives are in danger. I am so bad." she said with sadness in her voice. If she could have cried she would have busted in tears right now.

"Ssshh. . . No Bella, you are the sweetest thing that ha ever happened to me in life. All along these many years I was waiting for true love and now finally I have got one. Today even if I die I don’t have any regrets about it." he said her calmingly.

They all didn’t touched Renesmee but she was standing in the middle surrounded by all the vampires and werewolves. They were still slightly feeling the pain as she was near.

Volturi arrived at the place standing in the opposite across the field. It felt like a face-off ground. Aro smirked at Edward and the whole group as was determined about what he was doing. Edward could read his mind. As soon as Bella saw them she raised her shield and doubled the protection. She could slightly feel Jane's power of pain on her shield

Aro and Carlisle did little talking while Carlisle was still trying to explain him things. Carlisle held Renesmee's hand and took her to Aro to explain him about her and her power of presenting her thoughts.

Aro was mesmerized by what he saw. As Renesmee held her hand to him he saw what she was showing to him, that she was half human and half vampire and not an immortal child. Aro was understanding all what he saw. He was taken aback by her power. While his mind was still processing about her powers Renesmee smirked at Aro and he too felt the same pain just like other vampires felt while they held Renesmee or were near her. This irritated Aro.

Carlisle came back to the group with Renesmee and stood her near Jacob and Aro was angry by now by the pain he felt. This was bothering him now. By the look he held on his face it seemed like he was not convinced at all. Jacob was feeling the pain too as soon as Renesmee stood next to him. It felt like he was draining his energy.

Edward growled harder as he read Aro's mind.

"What happen?" Bella asked slowly under her breath.

"He is ready to attack." he said with rage filled voice.

"No." Bella gasped. She spread her shield more and doubled the protection even more this time. She could still feel Jane's powers on her shield.

"We cannot forgive you for what you have done, the fight will surely happen, but without the powers." Aro said smirking. Nobody believed him as he was Aro and cheating was in his veins specially if he wanted something which benefits him a lot.

The fight began.

VOTE   COMMENT   FAN