Part 1

• Dedicated to To my family, Friends and all the Twilight lovers.

I do not hold any copyrights of the characters, names or the plot except my story. All the rights are reserved with Stephanie Meyer. I have not changed anybody's character except Renesmee. Its purely fan fiction, I do not intend to hurt anybody's sentiments or feelings as I myself love Twilight more. If at all anybody find any content offensive to any character please forgive as I do not intend to hurt anyone.

PS: Its purely a fan fiction. I have written a different end of Twilight Breaking Dawn. I am not offending the writer in any way, if anyone feels so then I am sorry in advance. And its my first attempt in Wattpad so please bear with me if there are any spelling mistakes. hehehe :)

PART 1

This is when the Volturi decides to come along with their mates and bodyguards all prepared to fight and kill Renesmee. The whole Cullen clan gathers the vampires all around the world. Everyone is scared for Renesmee, they wanted to protect her more than their own life. Bella was sitting in the room thinking about the strategy, Renesmee was sitting in her lap playing with Bella's hairs. She was four months old but was already looking like six years and had the thinking intelligence of a twelve year old. She was extremely sensitive and protective about her family specially her parents and her Jacob.

Bella sat there thinking about what Carlisle had already told her once about the Volturi's judgments and how powerful they were. He also told her how Tanya's mother once created an immortal child and how Volturi executed them. It scared Bella to death to think Renesmee in that little immortal child's position. She would trade her soul to devil to save her and after Jacob imprinted on Renesmee he became more possessive about her, he wouldn’t leave her side even once.

Renesmee saw Bella lost in deep thinking. She called him once and twice.

"Mom." she said in a low voice getting worried about her as her mom was lost in deep thinking.

She placed her hand on her cheeks to call her until she saw what Bella was thinking about. She got scared and Bella looked at her.

"What happened sweetheart?" she asked caringly and worried.

She placed her hands on Bella's cheeks to show that she was worried about her family and wanted to help too.

"Don’t worry sweetie I'll never let anybody hurt you." Bella said caressing her hair.

She placed her hand again on her cheek and showed that she was hungry to which Bella nodded and took her to the kitchen to feed her.

While training Renesmee saw that Bella and Edward were very tense about her. Not only vampires but even werewolves teamed up to fight. This brought some more hope to Bella that now they have double security against Volturi. During all this mess Edward took Renesmee into her meadow to spend some time with her as Bella was already busy with her shield training.

Renesmee got excited and chased after butterflies trying hard to catch them. When she couldn’t catch any butterfly Edward helped her. He taught her how to catch the butterfly by not moving at all. He said her that when you don’t move at all the butterfly doesn’t fly away and then you can catch it. He held Renesmee's hand out and she caught one butterfly after very long time which made her jump in excitement.

They headed back to home and saw Bella training harder and harder. Everyone were training and even Bella learnt finally how to raise her shield. She practiced day and night, harder and harder after which she came to know that she can double up her shield i.e, she can raise her shield harder and thicker, which protects everyone more from the threat.

Jacob was sleeping next to Renesmee as she was getting nightmares and she felt safe in his arms. All the vampires and werewolves gathered in the living room discussing strategies and plans. They all decided their positions and mode of attack. Everyone were worried like hell as it was 'do or die' kind of situation.

Edward was sitting on the couch near wall thinking something deep and was almost lost into his thoughts only when Bella called him out.

"Edward. What happen?" she asked slowly caressing his cheeks. He looked up into his eyes and stared there for a minute before he responded.

"I am trying to reading Renesmee's thoughts. She is thinking some thing but I am not able to hear it. It looks like she is confused about something and her thoughts are also not clear enough, they are not clearly audible." he said with a low voice. Bella could hear his concern and irritation in his voice. What was bothering him? Were they actually Renesmee's thoughts or Volturi?

"What? You can't read her thoughts? But how is it possible? You were able to read her thoughts since she was in my womb so how is it possible that now you are not able to read it?" Bella panicked and then they both ran into the room.

She was sleeping there all sound and clam.

They thought that may be Eleazar could help them so that they could come to know if she was having any gift other than the way she shows her thoughts and memories.

Eleazar came into the room within a flash of a second.

"Eleazar I am not able to read her thoughts or see her dreams. What is happening? Is she okay? Is she developing any kind of new gift?" Edward asked panicking.

"No Edward I cannot see or sense any other gift in her other than her way of showing thoughts, maybe its because she is not thinking anything Edward. Relax, you are working up yourself too much." Eleazar said and walked out. Edward and Bella stared at her for a couple of minutes. Jacob was already in sleep.

They walked down and sat back on the couch. Edward thought that something was really wrong but then thought what Eleazar said him and he relaxed. The next day passed too in the practice and strategies. The night came up and Esme was cooking pancakes for the wolves. Renesmee was sleeping upstairs in her room. Jacob was not with her as he was eating downstairs.

Alice arranged all of them in the tray and was bring it out in the living room to serve them all only until the tray fell from her hand. She had a vision. Jasper was next to her within a flash, shaking her shoulder a little bit to ask what it was.

"Volturi. . . They. . . They are coming with a team, they are determined to kill Renesmee without giving us a chance to speak and they are also going to kill all of us, they have made their minds, they have decided that who ever is gonna side with us, they will destroy each and everyone." she said with worry and sadness. Her face was covered up with so much fear which no one has ever seen. Everyone gasped in the room. The stress level rose up. Even Jasper wasn’t of any great help as he himself was tensed up so much. Bella panicked so much and Edward was trying to clam her down but she did not looked like calming down even a bit.

"Guys we will still try our best, don’t worry everything will be fine." Edward tried his best to clam everyone down even though he knew what wrath was coming up on them, as optimist he was. Jasper tried hard to spread calmness around the room which help a little bit but wasn’t of a great help though it relaxed them for a minute.

Alice's vision reminded everyone about Renesmee, just then they all heard something fall which sounded like metallic vessel and the panic returned. Edward and Bella ran to her room and she was missing. She was not there in her room. Everyone searched whole house one member each room and finally they opened Carlisle's office door. There she was standing alone. The sight shocked everyone. They were hell scared and panicked at what they saw.

Please let me know friends if I should continue.

COMMENT

VOTE 

FAN