Part 6

PART 6

Precap:

Renesmee saw this. His Jacob was near death, groaning in pain. The effect of Jacob's pain rose in Renesmee's heart. It felt like she has herself felt the pain of Jacob's broken ribs and torn muscles. To her it felt like Aro has not kicked Jacob but to her in her ribs. The anger and pain built up fast like a lightening bolt. She couldn’t hold up the pain and anger any longer. Aro turned up and smirked at Renesmee marching towards her to get her. Her pain busted out.

"Bella. . . " Alice screamed in warning asking her to concentrate on her shield. Edward's face held the greatest fear.

The time came. The clock ticked.

Part 6

Renesmee screamed out loud in pain just after Aro kicked Jacob and he fell on ground.

"NUUUUUU. . . . ." she screamed her lungs out in pain. Her word came out from her mouth in the form of lisp. Everyone closed their ears as the sound was so loud and deafening like needles pricking in their ears. As the Cullens and others were in Bella's shield they were protected. Her shield could handle this pain but others who were from the Volturi's side couldn’t bear it as they did not had the shield. Jasper helped Bella in maintaining the concentration. Bella could still feel slight pain on her shield as if it would destroy her but she concentrated harder and harder to protect her family. Everyone inside the shield covered up their ears.

Renesmee's lisps screaming grew louder and louder which seemed like unstoppable. They all stood there not moving at all except for the ones' who were in the Bella's shield.

Everyone's skin began to crack up who were outside the shield. They were crumpling on the ground as they  couldn’t handle the pain. Renesmee was playing the memories of her and Jacob getting hurt in everyone's mind. Those who were outside could see her and Jacob's pain. They could feel what Jacob has felt through Renesmee's power of showing memories.

Her lisps were cracking up their skin. Just then Carlisle remembered the conversation he had with Bella about immortal children.

"The tantrums and lisps of the immortal child can destroy the whole town. Though Renesmee was half human but still she is half vampire child. As she is not completely vampire her lisps are affecting only vampires and they are not so powerful, its just her pressure of pain which is making it powerful for them." Carlisle said everyone around him. He could decode it within fraction of seconds about Renesmee's matter. Their eyes shot out of their sockets in shock and bewilderment.

Everyone outside the shield were slowly falling on the ground like the sand of the desert. Edward thought that this had to stop, though Volturis' were wrong and evil and that they did not give them a chance to explain their word still they were important to maintain laws in vampire world. He himself didn’t liked Volturi enough but he knew that they were important for vampires' world for laying, making and executing the laws. Without them vampires would no longer live in fear and would go to any extend to feed themselves. They were really important to maintain the balance in the vampire world as well as partly in human world. Without them the vampires would feed on humans and animals endlessly and the world's ecological balance would shake up tremendously effecting the biodiversity. The world would be at the end.

"Renesmee STOPPP . . !" Edward screamed to stop her but it felt like today there was no stopping. Edward couldn’t step out of the shield as he knew what would be the outcome of it. Everyone was hurt to see Renesmee like this. There was no stopping as her Jacob was hurt. Her best friend her future love was hurt. He was there for her to support and care for her in every moment. He was there for her to provide her warmth, love and care. His love was running in her veins though she didn’t knew about it, but it was Jacob's hidden love which made her react like this. It was not only Jacob who felt attracted and connected to Renesmee but she herself was bonded to Jacob unconsciously. Jacob's imprinting bonded them together very closely.

Even Jacob began to feel Renesmee's pain and hurt in himself. He could feel the anguish in his heart which was there in Renesmee. He could feel the tension, the rage, the fire of burning down the whole world when your loved one's are hurt was clearly felt by Jacob which was going on in Renesmee's heart. Jacob felt her anger in his own mind. Tears started rolling down Jacob's cheeks. He was now not only physically hurt but mentally too. His love was in pain because of him, she was feeling his pain.

She wasn’t stopping even on Edward's order. Bella's concentration started to  lose but the shield was still there. She couldn’t see her child in so much pain, but she also knew that if she will lose her concentration then the shield will break and it would effect them too. Edward saw that Bella couldn’t hold up much longer and knew that she would be losing her concentration anytime soon, and thought that now there was only one way to stop her.