Chapter 1

Authors Note - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

If you are reading this story on a platform other than Wattppad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/story/207001506-we-stand-united-after-legacy

Thank you!

~Rsurana216

The next morning, Sophie rushed to wear her clothes, shower, and eat breakfast. Grady and Edaline didn't say anything as she ran to the leap master and lightleaped to the healing center. To Keefe. She was surprised when she saw Fitz there. He flashed one of his movie star smiles at her which made her heart flutter, and scooted to make room for her to sit down.

"Hey Soph," he said casually. Sophie didn't think much about how he called her 'Soph'.

"Hey Fitz, what are you doing here?"

"The same thing you're doing" He gave her one of those sad smiles which broke her heart. "I honestly don't know what I'm doing here ya know, waiting for Keefe to wake up, it might take days, weeks, or even months!"

"Wait, have you been here the whole night?" She asked him.

"Yeah" he sighed.

"Fitz, you should get some rest, go home and take a shower or something!"

"Oh so now you're dropping the shower hints, do I really smell bad?" he joked, and Sophie has to laugh. Their relationship had been kind of rocky with everything going on, but she was glad they were being friends, for real. "I guess I should take a shower and wear some clean clothes. Wait here, I'll be right back"

"Ok, bye!" Sophie waved at Fitz as he left the Healing Center.