Epilogue (Part One)

One week later

"I... I just loved her." Her mom cried and Luke watched with a sad face but only held it to continue his act.

"Luke..." Her mom said, avoiding the eyes of those watching. She reaches her hand up to her face and begins sobbing into a pink cloth.

Luke watched her crying eyes. His stomach turned but he couldn't help but smile internaly. He felt a bit of pride, but it hurt here to speak up and lie. He didn't even know her, and he killed her.

He wasn't sorry, he thought about it the other night. He ran his hands threw his hair but it bothered him how everytime he looked at his hand, he saw her crimson blood.

He shook away the thought and made his way to beside her coffin. It was a beautiful brown and she would of liked it. She would of.

"She...." Luke avoided her name, he knew it would taste bitter. "She died young. It was an accident. She shouldn't of done this for herself. She was wonderful.. and smart... I guess butterflies can't see their wings." Luke started to fake crying.

He had ten minutes to speak up about her. But he hadn't even thought of a eulogie, or anything near good to say.  He didn't bother, either.

"Luke, c'mer honey." Her mom cried, cooing him over towards her. The past week, she had become closer to him. She let him pick stuff he had wanted from her room. He didn't want anything from her, nothing to attract any attention to him.

He wasn't sure why he had the tang of guilt. Every other time he had done this, it was easy but this time, it wasn't.