Chapter Seventeen - Maria

It felt good hearing Harry's voice once again, even though it was only through the phone. It's so much better if it was in person though. I truly admire his deep, sexy voice. Who doesn't, right? I was smiling like an idiot right after the phone call he made. Too bad it was cut short, but there is always a next time right?

I sat up from my bed and opened my laptop to check my Facebook and my Twitter. I went on Facebook first, but logged off after a few minutes. Next was Twitter (which is more enjoyable than Facebook) and once I clicked on the mentions, I was bombarded with mentions.

1d_babe: @mariaaa Is it true that you hung out with Harry last night?????? :O #ForeverJealous

zarryforever123: @Harry_Styles @mariaaa THAT SHOULD BE MEEEEEE. ASNCAJSNCJSDNCJ. #Creys

I shook my head as I scrolled down the mentions. I mean, how did they even know I was with Harry that night? I clicked on Harry's Twitter and checked his tweets. Finally, I saw the tweet.

Harry_Styles: Had fun with @mariaaa. See you soon! x

I let out a chuckle and decided to type him a DM.

You could've told me through DM's. Hahaha. :) x

A few seconds later, I received a reply.

Haha. :) And you're still up huh?

Yeah. Because you woke me up with your stupid phone call. >:(

Aww. :((

Just kidding, Harry. Haha. 

:p

I'm gonna go to sleep now. Good night. See you soon.

Aww. :((((( Okay. Good night.

I logged off and shut my laptop down. I placed it under my pillow and drifted to sleep. Before I could completely druft off, I heard a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" It was my mom.

"Uhm...yeah. Sure." I called out. The door opened and she had this smile on her face, just like most days.

"How was the signing? Sorry I was not able to ask you about that." she asked, then gave me a kiss on my forehead before sitting on the bed.

"Uhm...it was great." I said, smiling widely as I relived the memory of that day. "Harry took me out." I blurted out all of a sudden, making my cheeks turn red like a tomato.

"Oh, did he?" my mom asked with full interest. Phew, I thought to myself. I thought she was going to go nuts...like angry nuts.

"Yeah, sort of. But it was just a friendly date!" I immediately defended.

"Oh...okay." she smiled at me. "Just...don't rush things, dear. And be sure of how you feel."

"I won't...and yes, I will be sure mom." I replied, rolling my eyes and letting out a chuckle. Typical mom, always protective but I like it. Before she could respond,  my phone rang. I looked at the screen and Harry's name popped on the screen. I looked back at my mom, as if asking for permission. She nodded and I answered the phone.