Chapter Three - Maria

Hours ago, before the signing...

From: Kiera

Bebz, go ahead to the signing. I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING GOOD TO WEAR! :'(

I let out a sigh as I read the message. I hit the reply button and typed in:

Just wear something nice! Find something. Please. You know I cannot go alone, right? Bitch. :|

I took a last glance at the mirror and looked at myself. Good enough? Uhm,  I guess. I was wearing my favorite grey shirt with white stripes, dark skinny jeans, and a pair of red low-cut Converse. My hair had curls in the end, but not the kind of curls which made it look fake. It's like, in the middle of wavy and curly. I heard my phone ring and picked it up from the table.

From: Kiera

I'll be coming, I promise. Just wait for me when you're done. Okay? <3 you. X

I slipped my phone in my pocket and grabbed my Up All Night album, which was placed near my, uhm..."beauty essentials" (god, that sounded too girly, didn't it?) When I got to the venue, there were already loads of people waiting outside, waiting for the doors to be opened. God, this is going to be a long, long day. Finally, two and a half hours later, they opened the doors and the girls just dashed in like there was free beauty products up for grabs. This is crazy!

An hour later...

Almost there. Three more people then it's my turn. Getting excited.

Two more people... gosh! Nervous!

One more person. AKDASJCKNSDVKDNV.

My turn, bitch. I thought to myself while I was making a squealing sound in my head.

Harry was first on the table. I was looking at him and he had a stuffed kitty on the table. How cute. I handed my album and when he looked up, he was staring at me. He was freakin' staring at me, for God's sake! My cheeks grew red and warm and it caused me to kinda smile.

"Harry?" I snapped him out of his thought bubble, whatever he was thinking about.

"Uhm...erm..." he stammered. My eyebrows furrowed and wondered what is up with him.

"Hi?" I waved at him. He let out a heart-warming smile and signed my album. He opened the lyric booklet until it reached the page where it had his photo on it and wrote something. I do not know what it was but, it really made me curious. He looked up again and smiled at me before passing the album to the other lads. I smiled back at him before moving forward. He was just so cute smiling okay?! Well, everything he does is cute. CUTE I SAY. After the last one on the table (which was Liam) signed my album, I kinda jumped off the platform and ran out of the venue. I was so happy! I got to meet the boys! Time to text Kiera.

To: Kiera

BITCH WHERE ARE YOU? I'M DONE. OMG. ASJACJDNCJSDNJV. I'm so happy, okay? I'm outside. Meet me? X

A few seconds later, my phone rang.

From: Kiera

Bitch. Five more people and it's my turn. Harry took a break. He went outside.

He went outside?! Funny. My eyes were searching for him, but could not find him anywhere. I turned around and saw the Harry Styles in front of me.

"Hey, love." he said in that very charming British accent. I blushed and squeaked out a quick "hi."

"What are you doing here outside?" he asked.

"Oh, uhm...n-nothing. I'm just waiting for a friend." I said in like a shy whisper.

Then, there was brief silence. Gosh, I don't even want to say anything right now. I might embarrass myself infront of Harry. I'd rather not do or say anything. Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you? How did the signing go?" it was mom.

"I'm still outside the venue, mom. I'm waiting for Kiera. It went great! Uhm, you have anything to ask me to do? Or whatever? Anything?"

"That's great, dear. Oh, nothing dear. You take care, okay? Love you."

"Okay, mom. Love you, too."

I hung up and placed the phone back in my pocket. I glanced to my right and saw Harry was still there.

"Uhm, I have to go back in there, love." he said with a smile. "Uhmmm, call me?"

"But I do not even have your number." I told him. He let out a chuckle and reached for my phone in my pocket. I jumped a little from his hand making contact to my pants but I shrugged it off. He punched in the number and handed it back to me. He went back inside and once again, I was smiling like a fucking idiot!

To: Kiera

Babe, I have to go. Sorry, mom was asking me to do some errands. See you tomorrow, maybe? Or give me a call? X

Hope that was a good excuse. I got Harry's number. Holy fucking shit!