Chapter One - Maria

I let out a groan as my mobile phone blasted off its usual seven o'clock alarm. But it was officially SUMMER. I should've turned the alarm setting to "off" right after the graduation party that my best friend, Kiera hosted. I just graduated from high school yesterday and I'm still feeling the effects of hangover. Well, the party was so awesome. How could I not resist the food and the drinks? Well, you only go through a high school grad party once. You might be wondering how me, a seventeen-year-old got away with this. Well, you see... in terms of age, I'm pretty behind all of my batchmates because I skipped a grade (that's what my mom told me.) but that's not the point. I'm just born with the moves of a ninja, that's how I got away (insert laughter here). But my mom kinda found out, but she did not scold me or anything. She understands me a lot, that's why I love her so much.

I got out of bed, not even bothering to fix it. I was too lazy. It was seven in the freakin' morning. What do you expect?! I dragged myself to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. I looked in the mirror and told myself, "Damn. You look good." I smiled a little and dashed out of the bathroom. Upon reaching the kitchen, I saw a note posted on the fridge.

Maria, Went out to buy some things in the grocery. Be back later. - Mom

Now, I'm alone. Great. I opened the fridge and there was a carton of milk, which made my face light up. I got it out of the fridge and poured myself a glass. Considering the fact that there was no food item in sight, milk was gonna be my breakfast. As I took the first sip, I heard the door open. Thinking that it might be my mom, I sat my glass on the table and ran to the door. To my surprise, it was Kiera...in her beanie and her PJs...and she had a huge smile on her face. As in the smile that said, "Akssdjfhdjgvhdfjbvdfhbvdhfbvhdf."

"Okay, what's with the smile?" I asked her.

"Guess what." she hurriedly said.

"What?"

"We'regonnameettheboys! Ohmyfuckinggosh! Icannote-"

"Relax...relax...deep breaths, Kie."

She took a deep, deep breath, then continued, "WE'RE GONNA MEET THE BOYS IN A FEW DAYS!"

My eyes widened, and lighted up. We're gonna meet ONE DIRECTION...IN A FEW DAYS. 

Leave a comment, guys. :) X