I

The greenie

        ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The alarm had just finished ringing  when Jessi had finally made up her mind to go and see the new greenie.

As she walked she saw Gally jump in the box, he stayed there for a few seconds before the greenie was out the box and on the floor.

It also didn't took long before the greenie stood up and ran.

" WE GOT A RUNNER...!!!"

Jessi eyebrows furrowed 'that's a first' she though a smirk making it's way to her face.

The fun was short lived though as the greenie tripped with his own feet rolling in the ground making the glader's cheers become laughs. The greenie then stood up and looked around, taking the sight in knowing something wasn't right.

.                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The greenie was walking with Alby when both Newt and Jessi arrived beside them.

       "A-yo Alby"
   "Hey Alby"

Newt and Jessi said at the same time smirking at each other.

      "Green bean meet Newt and Jessi when I'm not around they are in charge"  Alby announced

    "Good thing you are always around then"  Newt responded with Jessi nodding her head in agreement.

      "Listen that was some dash you made out there for a second I though you had the chops to be a runner.
Till you face planted."

       "it was great" Alby added

"Wait runner?" The greenie asked really confused. Alby just turned to Newt disregarding the greenie's question.

     "Hey do me a favor Newt, go find Chuck?"
         "...Alright"
"Thanks"
Both Alby and the greenie turned back to Jessi. Alby raised his eyebrows with a smirk on his face while the greenie just looked confused.

After some seconds of silence Jessi stretched her hand.
     "Welcome home greenie" she said with a smile.

The greenie just stared with a straight face; she let out a laugh and took her hand back turning to Alby.

       "Too fast?" Alby just let out a low snort .

        " I'll just go...and wait for Minho"
She gave the greenie one last smile before waving to Alby and leaving.

         Jessi had made her way to the map room and now she sat on a chair in the corner of the room waiting for Minho to arrive she had been waiting for at least twenty minutes and she was getting a little impatient. She was picking on her nails when the door opened and Minho made his way in.