0.I000

PROLOGUE

One year and five months.

That is approximately how much time they have been trapped in the maze.

Everything was going good no more problems or conflicts within the gladers. It was great.

One year of running and they started to find the maze was divided. Minho and Jessi were the only ones allowed to go into the outer areas.

After a talk with Alby, Jessi was told to start to map the outer areas. They first ran on circles trying to find out how many sections the maze contained. They came to the conclusion that there were eight different sections, and both estarted to map them. That day they were mapping sections seven.

It started normal like usual, they ran in separated ways, memorize what they could, and then meet back where they had started.

They were resting both messing around making each other laugh and smile.

"we should start heading back it's almost time." Minho said after he stopped tickling Jessi.

She was breathing heavily still punching him lightly "you are the one delaying us, suckface" she said with one last punch to his stomach.

She giggled but abruptly stopped as she stared at a specific spot behind said boy.

He noticed and was about to turn when she grabbed his arm and made him look at her.  "Okay Minho, when I say run you run as fast as you can and directly to the glade understand?"

He hesitated, he knew that if it was what he thought it was then they were both dead, but he also knew Jessi was smart and that she had a plan ready. He held her hand giving it a little squish, and he nodded to her.

She gave him a small smile and a nod. As she returned her vision to the spot behind him a loud roar was heard

"Run Minho"

That's all he needed to bolt from the place. He noticed that Jessi ran the other way and was heading completely opposite to the glade. He grew scared but Jessi was a fighter he was sure of that.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho arrived at the glade aproximately twenty five minutes before the doors closed and ran to Newt as he was making his way to the doors, Alby by his side.

"Is Jessi back?" He questioned,both Newt and Alby stared at him confused.

Alby snapped  "What do you mean, she's not with you!?" Minho just stared in disbelief  'she was not back.'

Questions were fired at the boy, but Minho didn't paid attention he just closed his mouth, turned, and ran.

Minho was running as fast as he could. He was scared of not finding Jessi in time. He liked her, he realized, and he wouldn't be able to tell her if he didn't reached her in time.

The first time he felt attracted, romantically, was when she had won a friendly race between them. This was about four months after he arrived from the box; she had won the race and jumped on his back while telling everyone that she had beaten him. His heart had felt like 
thousands of butterflies flying all over his tummy.

He should of had told her.

As Minho ran the only thing in his mind was how if he would of had told her before maybe he would of had tasted her lips. All of his thoughts were not longed lived, though. He stopped running when he heard a high pitched scream.

His mind raced. Was she Okay? Did the grieves caught her? Was she stung?

He ran for another three minutes before he found her. She was on the floor bloodied and looking unconscious.

Minho's mind was racing and he could hear his heartbeat right on his ears; he could also feel the tears on his eyes. He ran to her and dropped to the floor  "Jessi? C-an you hear me-e?"

He waited for her respond and a few seconds later her eyes opens a bit.
"Min..ho...?" He closed his eyes with a sigh, feeling relived.

"Are you okay? Did it stung you? You are ble-eding so much " He said worry noticeable on his face. He scanned her body really fast noticing cuts and and more blood but no stung mark. Until he saw it, her foot was bended in a weird angle. He tried to touch it but as soon as his hand touched her foot she screamed her lungs out.

With tears in his eyes he picked her up knowing that the doors were going to close soon "Every thing is going to be okay Jess, don't worry I got you. Just don't close your eyes, yeah?"
She nodded and stared at him.

They were not far from the doors when Jessi talked.

" I'm a going to die?"

One tear rolled out if Minho's cheek and he looked at her  "No, you are not going to die Jess you are going to be there when we get out of here "

She nodded her head as they turned to arrive to the glade. Minho could see everyone gathered in front of the doors and he screamed "med-jacks!! Bring the med-jacks she's really hurt, please!"

Minho was sobbing when he put her in the floor.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" Alby yelled, everyone was asking questions at the same time making him more nervous. "WHERE are the sucking med-jacks!?" Newt yelled

"We're here, we're here"  Minho was still in the floor hugging Jessi to his chest." Come on Minho get off her we need to help her.

He nodded and moved back to make space for the med-jacks. He watched as they looked for all her injuries.  "Shuck..." Clint picked up his head and looked at Jeff they both had a conversation with their eyes, and out of no where they started to rip Jessi's shirt.

Alby and Newt both reacted almost the same "What are you sucking doing?"-- "what is your problem?" Clint talked first.

" We have to treat her now, she's losing a lot of blood and her foot is totally sucked. I have to sew the cut in her stomach and it's not that small. For what I can see it's not infected but I have to stop the bleeding before we take her to the homestead. How you doing Jeff?"

" This is not looking good Clint. Her ankle is fractured and it seems like her ligaments are also teared"

Jessi groaned again when Clint cut the threads "Okay I'm done, we need to take her inside" Minho was the first one by her side he brought her in his arms and hurried to the homestead. As soon as he put her in the bed, he was pushed out of the room.

"W-hat are you d-doing?" Minho said,  "Sorry Minho, but you can't be here" tears slipped from Minho's eyes as he repeated the word 'No' over and over again.

Alby, Minho, and Newt waited outside the door. Minho telling them what had happened while he sat on the floor. They waited for at least an hour before Clint and Jeff finished. They just said one thing.

"We don't think she can run anymore"
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for this being super late, but I already have two chapters written down and will be posted this weekend.

Hope you enjoyed.