time.

jaemin had just woke up from a two hour nap, and he woke up to a migraine, aching stomach, and a dry mouth.

"fuck," he whispered. he clutched his head and shut his eyes, hoping the pain would lessen. jaemin would enjoy going out to drink and have a couple of smokes, but he knew he would never get used to the terrible hangovers after.

it was a saturday, so jaemin knew his mother would be out at work and he would have the whole house to himself for the day. his mother almost never notices the occasional times jaemin would sneak through the back door into the house, and it wasnt any different last night either.

he had told jeno to drop him off about a block away from his actual house, knowing he'll get caught if jeno had stopped any closer. jaemin's mother doesnt trust jaemin to the fullest anymire, and jaemin decided to take advantage of it. if she doesnt trust me, then she wouldnt be so shocked if she heard her only son was sneaking around doing shit he isnt supposed to.

he could probably say the same for jeno. as soon as jeno stopped at the location and jaemin had gotten off the bike, jaemin asked if je o was going straight home after this.

"nah," jeno responded nonchalantly. this must have been a normal routine for him. "im going to wash my bike, since it was convenient for you to puke on the wheels. i'll probably drive around more, probably head over to a friend's house." he sighed and ran his fingers through the dark hair that jaemin thinks is extremely attractive. jeno's gaze focused on jaemin, and said, "you have my number, right? text me when you need me."

"of course," was all that came out of jaemin's mouth. he definitely felt better today, and not because of the alcohol he consumed earlier. jeno was a nice person, despite having a rough exterior and a resting bitch face.

"see you another time, jaemin." jeno flashed one of his adorable eye smiles at jaemin. his heart only responded with rapid beating and butterflies were in his stomach. jeno rode away into the dark night and left jaemin grinning to himself.

what a cutie.

now jaemin is curled up under his blankets, screaming into his pillow until his hangover suddenly disappears. it doesnt.

however, what does appear is the loud ring coming from his phone. jaemin rushed to grab his phone off his drawer to see who called. he lights up and answers the call immediately.

"injunnie!" jaemin greeted his best friend renjun, who had just facetimed him. renjun waved at jaemin and jaemin continuously chanted, "injunnie injunnie injunnie~"

renjun's toothy smile expanded as he responded, "wassup nana! im glad you answered the call, i wanted to show you that i finished with organizing my dorm!" renjun flipped the view of the camera and jaemin examined the decor around the dorm. it was simple yet classy, something that fit renjun 100 percent. a few pieces of his art was hung on the wall, but jaemin noticed the small pictures of renjun and him, small but important memories of their friendship.

"it's cute," jaemin said. "i bet you love it in canada."

"of course i do!" the chinese boy said. "i went on a small tour of the city with a new friend i made, she was so nice and we even had dinner with her other friends. she's also chinese but knows english so she helps me with certain sentences i have problems with!"

jaemin nodded. he felt a slight pang of jealousy but pushed it aside. he knew better than to feel bad that renjun was fitting into a whole new country he's staying in all by himself.

"and she even took me to the art museum here? it's amazing! she's amazing." jaemin could notice the slight blush forming on renjun's cheeks and jaemin couldnt help but tease.