Luna Geko

In the town of Bekovana not far outside of the main town of Vale. Luna is in a fight for her and the rest of the guard’s lifes. “Hey someone help him!” Luna points at a heavily wounded guard. “Yes ma’am” two guard’s said as they slayed there grimm. Luna breaks her ring blade into her two parts and slices throw the two in front of her.

“Captain” a new guard says “The chief sent a runner to vale for assistance, he and the reinforcements should be here shortly.”  Luna replies “Good we’ll need it, it doesn't seem they will be letting up anytime soon.” While cutting throw a couple near by grimm as more and more come from the forest’s surrounding the little town.

Luna puts her ring blade black tougher as her chest starts glowing. As soon as that happens something starts flinging wind blasts into the forests of unknown origin. she was so amazed that she was seeing this that she stopped the dancing (thats how she fights or at least it looks like it). Then she turned around to she witch Vale huntsmen they had sent but no, no one was sent only the guardsmen were being slaughtered by the grimm.

Luna freezes and she falls to her knees in shock (she may have been the captain but she was only 17 and hasn't fully seen the horrors of real battle). A deathstalker walks out of the forests behind her and its tail going straight for luna, But was stopped by a axe the it was shot in the mask by a huntsmen. Luna still in deep regret of the loss of her entire squad of guards her chest begins to dim at this point.

The mystery huntsman proceeds to kill the deathstalker with great ease and says “This will make a great story for one of the classes!” he proceeded to laugh slightly. he looks at the girl sitting obviously traumatized by the horrific scene in front of her witch the rest of the Vale guards had taken care of at this point.

He kneels down and says “ I know you've seen hell and back but I think you have good potential from what I sawof you fighting… and your semblance seems to be already under control for someone so young and untrained.” he says as he puts his hand out in a offer to help her up. Luna accepts it and asks “What is a semblance that you spoke of?”

“Why my girl it is what allowed you to blow those gusts of wind from your ring blade there”

“Really? That was me?” she says while in utter disbelief then remorse shows onto her face realizing that she killed her men by distracting them.

“Yes my girl. If you wish to refine this amazing ability you have you can come with me to beacon academy! And also don’t blame yourself for your mens deaths it will only hold you down. Yes you can morne but don’t let it sway your decisions later in your life.” He says as he puts a lot of inflection into his voice.

“To bad that is not your decision to make Mr.Porter.” a blonde lady says as she walks towards the two after dealing with the last of the grimm.

“Ho come on Glenda you know I can convince him!”

“ NO! you will talk his ear off, until he lets her come in just to get you off his back” she scoffs at him

“But is that not a form of convincing a person?”

“No it is just annoying!”

“ho good enough” Mr. Porter turns to Luna and asks again “Will you accompany me back to Beacon Academy?”

she replies “Well I want to make sure my family is okay and will allow me to go, I’ll be right back.” she says going off to her house. She goes into her house and then screams and fall to her knees in pure terror and horrified.

Ms. Goodwitch bursts through the door to see a horrible sight of Luna’s family being eaten by a ursa . The ursa looks at Ms. Goodwitch then combusts into flames from her magic. she picks up Luna and takes her to Mr. Porter.

“Ozpin will accept this girl I will personally make sure of that.” she says passing Luna into his hands. he looks down and sees a look that could a seen for miles away. “I wonder what could have possibly got Glenda so wound up?”

He leaves the town and heads back to the Academy with a warrior of great power, and great grief.

        Authers notes: I will try to update on mondays and fridays till I have it all out then it mught just go to only Mondays