|Good Ending|

Nezumi POV
I hit myself against the railing pretty hard but I grabbed Shions shirt just in time. I was crying. "Shion! What the hell do you think you're doing!" I pulled him up and hugged him and was crying. I then felt him slightly move and he hugged me back and started crying. "I'm sorry..! I thought you were gone..!" He said. I felt my heart break. He thought I was gone so he tried to kill himself... this idiot.. I felt him hold onto me pretty tight. "P-Please don't leave me again N-Nezumi..." he said quietly. "You know you will always be the one" I said to him. "H-Huh?" He looked up at me. His face.. he was really pale and his beautiful red eyes have lost their color and are now super dull. I lightly grabbed his face. "What have you done to yourself.." he looked down and grabbed onto my shirt again. I pulled up his sleeve and saw something horrific. His arm was all cut up. I gasped and I think Shion heard me cause as he realized his sleeve was up he pulled it down again but I already saw it. "Shion.." I started to cry even more.

Shion POV
Nezumi... he's right here in my presence... he didn't leave me.. I start crying into his chest. He pats my head and then rubs my back to try to comfort me. "Y-You came back.." "Why would I have not Shion?" Nezumi pulls me down to the ground so we are both sitting.

No one POV
Nezumi was asking Shion a million questions about what happened when he wasn't there. Over time he finally comforted Shion enough for him to stop crying. Nezumi was never going to leave Shion alone again. "Hey Shion.." "What is it Nezumi?" "I love you Shion. I'm not leaving you again" "W-What-?" "You heard me Shion"  "Heh.. I love you too Nezumi, I missed you way too much." Shion hug tackles Nezumi and they laugh.

Nezumi POV
I found this as the perfect opportunity. I cupped his cheek and gave him a genuine kiss. One that was of love and affection. I felt myself slightly blushing but Shion was a full on tomato so I laughed. "Shion, you are a perfect flower." Shion laughs which was very cute to me so I laughed slightly. I hug him again. I'm not gonna let him go again. And that is a promise.
————————————————————————
427 words
Well that's the end of my first fanfiction. Hope you enjoyed!
~Mini-Chan~