|Bad Ending|

Nezumi POV
I hit myself against the railing hard as I tried to grab Shion but it was too late. I watched helplessly as the love of my life fell to the ground. I jumped down careful not to hurt myself and fell down to my knees next to Shion. I lifted his frail body into my lap and tried to feel a pulse. There was blood all over me but I didn't care. I couldn't hear him breathing. That made my heart stop. I started to cry. My tears falling onto Shions face. I then no longer felt his pulse and I froze. "Shion no! No no no! Shion you can't leave me like this! I came back for you! You can't give up yet! Shion..!" I couldn't stop crying. "Shion.. I.. I love you you idiot..." I hugged his weak dead body. He was already getting cold so I tried to keep him warm as long as possible. I cradled him and song the last song I would ever sing to him in my arms.  "Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need. Chasing relentlessly I still fight and I don't know why.. if our love is tragedy why are you my remedy... If our love is insanity why are you my clarity..." I sobbed into his chest and realized no matter what I can't bring him back. Even if he was dead and cold I kissed him. "I promised we would reunite Shion... how could you give up so damn easily?!" This idiot.. I can't live without him.. I lightly put him down. I didn't care about my culture. I didn't care being the last of the forest people. I took out my gun. I promised Shion we would reunite. I don't break my promises. I turned the safety off and put the gun against my head. "I love you Shion" and pulled the trigger.
————————————————————————
338 words
Well that covers the bad ending. Don't worry there will a good ending.
~Mini-Chan~